Aphrodite channeling

I dreamt of her presence several times. She’s very glamorous and loves to send her Swans

1 Like

@Luigi_Corleone nothing worth obtaining is going to be easy . That definitely means contact with certain spirits . That makes me no more special than the next person . I just worked hard . Dedicated my time to her . With songs , offerings , rituals , rites , meditations , communes . And so many things . Much work was done with her . Learned a lot . About love . Myself . Art . Lust . Communication. Healing . Aphrodite is dark as well . She takes what she gives . To teach . To learn to let go of that which doesn’t serve . Specially things you once thought did or still do. As far as access to chants . Check out V.K jehannum / Aphrodite . He has an article about her with sigils . And he also has a whole invocation to her . All helpful . As far as channeling goes . I’ve been writing music for a long time . Before I even started this path I was familiar with the concept of channeling . And felt like there was many times I had done that . Like something was taking over . So when I started this path once of the first things I was pretty great at from the start when I really tried was channeling . So it’s a practice I unknowingly was doing for years . And messages would just pour in !! Everyone has things they will excel in . Mine are just the simplest of things !!

2 Likes

I once had a dream about a pink shaped sea shell bathtub (something out of a movie )

1 Like

Like greek gods: a dark side, and a light side. Like humans they were in that way. Aphrodite is like that: both sides, light and dark. In my limited experience, I felt more (not unique) light. Yes, I did the VKJ ritual. She came, she was not a shadow like the succubus are in part (not all of their energy, but a portion is shadow). Is different. I felt warm and bright, at the point I saw something vague, almost a human siluette, but bigger than a human, with pink, orange, an almost gold (not was yellow, was something near to gold) light, some little green and a full transparent energy. I felt, maybe I’m wrong, that in my case was not exactly the goddess it’self, but a messenger of her, with her energy. The problem was that the dark beings interfered, and the second time I contacted her, was distorted and deformed, and that is one of the main reasons of my believe that was not the goddess it self, because you know astral parasites and low range demons are nothing for a goddess. So, now I’m trying to contact with a side not to much linked to the LHP

Pd: as you can percibe, more if you rode my complains about Lilith, in general demons seems to hate me. Listen THIS POSIBLE REVELATION: in ayahuasca a girl with mediums in her family saw my astral body floating over my phisical body, and I start with that for give you the idea that things are not in my mind. Well, there I saw that centuries before I was an archangel, but I fell, and because I felt regret, I received forgiveness, but I was transformed in human and forced to the samsara… so, that was the case of a big portion of Humankind, less than 50%. So, maybe because of that demons reject me and they sees me like a fucking clown, and that angers me. Lucifer was different, but you know he is a pure fallen angel, not a demon (there you have the clue)

Here’s some chants I pay for on a Pateron to slay parasites
Call Aphrodite again after you do this
Then come back to this form is my advice

2 Likes

Can this be used for any and all kind of parasites?! Also, 7x once is enough or is there a timetable for it?!

Thank you for sharing this!

Just try it friend ! Everything is as simple as it seems

1 Like

Got it friend!

It’s mind’s habit to confuse and complicate. :grin:

This sounds pretty much like her indeed. Salve Paphia-Limenia, the greatest of all time. For real

1 Like

@truewerewolf all facts

1 Like

It is… I thought it were not gonna work, but light spots of astral light increased a lot and parasites almost were out!!! WTF! I’m surprised. The only point, is that I didn’t see a clear manifestation of Aphrodite. ¿Do you have the spelling of the Lucyfer formula for best results and an special evokation (not the VKJ evokation) of Aphrodite?

2 Likes

Today I was doing a working with Aphrodite using a sigil from @Shadowdoctor
She told me “take 15 photos back to back “ as the cone was going
I didn’t question it
Just did it
Scroll through my photos I took and saw her manifest through the smoke
I was so happy and amazed
Hail Aphrodite and thank you for your energy today

3 Likes

Beautiful, you really can see her manifesting in the smoke! As I looked at the images I felt her energy quite strongly :+1:

1 Like

Good work, man. I haven’t been on here much. I’ve been working on some other things lately. How are the sigils working out these days?

1 Like

Amazing as always my friend !! The applications seem to be endless tbh !!! What more could I say without ranting ?? Hahaha @Shadowdoctor