Aphrodite channeling

I started to get the strong urge to work with Aphrodite about a month and a half ago
On self love, beauty magick, understanding of love and other things alike.
I have a message from her that i’d like to share with you all

Aphrodite:
" Learn to love yourself unapologetically. Know that inner love and respect shine a bright light on those who see you with their own two eyes. People can pick up on your vibration whenever and in whatever mood you are in. People know if one has true love for themselves and if one does not have love for themselves. You’re beauty in its pure form and creation. Beauty is inner and outer but truly to know how beauty will find its way to your life, know that i’m with you to guide you on your journey to self love, self acceptance and basking in your glorious light when the beauty is found. Be not afraid of judgement for they have not found their inner light and beauty. Be wise with the light that comes from the power of love."

49 Likes

Hail Aphrodite!!

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! Thank You for sharing this with us on her behalf and Thank you Aphrodite! Shes one I’m building a relationship with :heart: such a beautiful soul

4 Likes

I felt her energy as I read your message. Beautiful!!

4 Likes

My question for Aphrodite: How can we feel less lonely?

(Aphrodite’s answer: " You must simply begin the process of loving yourself my dear. Find yourself through your passions in life. Let your love for what you love fill your life. Learn to tell yourself that you’re proud of yourself. Learn to look in the mirror and flirt with your reflection. Learn about yourself on a deeper level through meditation. Tend to yourself the same you would a garden bed of flowers. Things take time to grow. As is the same for the love that grows within yourself. We feel lonely or alone when we are not doing that which we love. Never rely on another to save you from your loneliness. Because when they leave, you still have to learn to be comfortable with silence."

20 Likes

are yo u capable of channeling Eros, Pothos and Himeros?

Message from Aphrodite: " Embrace my love. Don’t deny the way I work to bring about change in your life. Pull from your heart to take on life. Your heart holds answers over that which even the mind does not. Think more with your heart and less with your head. Stop doubting your beauty. Stop doubting your profound nature. A light unique. Talents fill your well and the waters you contain are very potent. You have a very special elixir that lie within your soul. Your DNA day by day awakens and your abilities grow with it to. Wake up to who you really are. Feel it deeply. Feel that change that you are going through. The pains. The pleasures. And the bliss of becoming something entirely new. I’m with you and you are with me. I will help you see beyond. Beyond the veils of your ego and peer into the true nature of your being."

15 Likes

Felt the need to channel a few messages from Aphrodite just now-- It’s been ah while too --I don’t know why-but I didn’t question it --and they just flowed out of me as per usual -

So As soon as I got my notepad out and wrote down Aphrodite channel session-- I started thinking to myself hmm - "How can you become a better lover " something along those lines and this is what she had to say -----

Aphrodite : " To become a great lover to another, one has to be the ultimate love of ones self. The same way you may love the every fiber of another, is how you should see yourself. Self love is what attracts “soul mates” or what you could call “twin flame” . Merely the inner work is what brings the abundance you want to see in love to you , but you have to work on your own nature , walk in it , to love and walk in another’s nature . For they will never let you in, and for good reason because you couldn’t walk within. This message is for those searching for love everywhere but within, children , I promise your lover has always been with you, that lover is you. Become one with your own love so that you may feel the full love of others. But do not be afraid to love all and everything . Be it dark, be it good. Bask in your every beauty and flaw. Life from here will flow more in your favor. It is so"

So on top of that I also asked her to give me a general message for someone right now - I have no idea who this message is to but I asked her to make it random – so whoever reads this and it calls very strong to you chances are this message is for you–I’m also getting this is for multiple people as well -so if it resonates it’s for you.

Message from Aphrodite : " Why do you feel the need to put yourself down my child ? I feel such sadness on your behalf because when I see you, your light is so unique and beautiful I always tell you how wonderful you truly are. Through songs on the radio , movie lines that you watch that seem to be a littlie to relevant- I give you my words on encouragement, please do not miss my conversations that I try and have with you. I can only speak to you in the way you can hear and see- Open yourself up to the small omens of animals as well- I’m saying these things to show you – I care-- and that with my help you can see the light I see within you–and when you see your own light – you will wonder why you ever felt insecure – Knowing you’re the presence of beauty itself . "

17 Likes

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I really needed that.

2 Likes

All compliments to the great Domina Kupria

1 Like

!!! well said

1 Like

Can i make this a quote?

1 Like

@Crown sure!! I should probably channel some new stuff soon too as well

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! If you channel Aphrodite again, can you ask her some questions on my behalf?

1 Like

She will hammer this message in over and over until you get it either through sexual partners, friendships, or direct contact. Bottom line her main lesson she teaches in not to be a doormat. Perfect for wayward Libras, Pisces, or Taurus out there.

@eric433 ask yourself my friend, everyone can channel don’t let any of these dumb dumbs tell you other wise .

2 Likes

Dang, this is an awesome thread. Thank you for channelling this man! I definitely see what Lady Aphrodite said in action in my daily life. When I began to build myself and my mental health love started flowing into me and my life. Thank you Goddess Aphrodite! You rock!!

1 Like

@dagar thanks for sharing and reading my friend

1 Like

I feel you channeled the real Aphrodite. That is very difficult. ¿How did you do that? ¿What you recomend us to evoke and channel Aphrodite? ¿Have you chants or sigils?

1 Like