Anyone working Dants's book yet?

I am about half way through the first reading of the book. I’m looking forward to the work so far. I have jumped around a bit and all I can say is. . . Damn!

I’ll be reaching out to Dante very soon regarding a few things.

Blessings

True, like all other books on magic I have some supernatural help. I joked about looking up cemeteries with no security on Google on a work phone (I hope people realized that was a joke). There is a lot of good info in the book, however I have to sort though what seems neccesary and what seems like it will get me sent to jail before I make solid contact with the dead.

For example Dante admits that one does not need a cemetery, though it does help. In the Southern United States there are several smaller cemeteries that are owned by families and are not watched as closely. Where I live all the cemeteries I have been to have security. So I may be able to light candles and leave offerings on headstones, but other things are not possible.

I am of the belief that if powerful spirits want to work with me but I am limited in what I can do, they will find a way to work with me. They will guide me until I can find a way to accomplish what needs to be done.

Good luck.

just received my copy and ill read it asap, and then decide wether to work trough the rituals or not depending on how i feel about the book.

i might add that i mostly bought it to support the BALG movement as a whole, but do find the book to be very, very intriguing.

You are corrected Eye. I have the book, its a fully functional working Grimi that you can actually do. The formulas are there to make the needed items of potions and incense, as well as the sigils and calls. Best thing is there are damn few extremely exotic or very hard items to acquire to make your potions and incenses. It is a VERY WORKABLE book.

I’m sure we will be reading more of this real soon. lol. http://www.newser.com/story/174790/detroit-man-gets-probation-after-stealing-dads-body.html

You are corrected Eye. I have the book, its a fully functional working Grimi that you can actually do. The formulas are there to make the needed items of potions and incense, as well as the sigils and calls. Best thing is there are damn few extremely exotic or very hard items to acquire to make your potions and incenses. It is a VERY WORKABLE book.[/quote]

Great.

Then I can’t wait to read people accounts about their use of the book[/quote]

That’s a great technique!

i’m kinda halfway into the book
i was reading tarot for a family member the other day,
and suddenly i heard a voice in my head, telling me to conjure the dead before the person.( i felt that i could not resist asking ) so i asked the person if they had somebody die in their life that they have been wanting to contact and sure enough, the person crumbled up in tears. and told me yes,yes,yes!

i’m not quite sure if this has anything to do with the book, but a pretty interesting experience anyways.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2156”]True, like all other books on magic I have some supernatural help. I joked about looking up cemeteries with no security on Google on a work phone (I hope people realized that was a joke). There is a lot of good info in the book, however I have to sort though what seems neccesary and what seems like it will get me sent to jail before I make solid contact with the dead.

For example Dante admits that one does not need a cemetery, though it does help. In the Southern United States there are several smaller cemeteries that are owned by families and are not watched as closely. Where I live all the cemeteries I have been to have security. So I may be able to light candles and leave offerings on headstones, but other things are not possible.

Well Orismen (or anybody else that has this problem) if you can make it to where I live (Bloomington Indiana) there’s a place call Step Cemetary that was family owned and is VERY old.Look up all the urban legends associated with it.I can speak from experience that there’s a lot of paranormal activity out there.Me my girlfriend at the time and my step-brother went there when we were teens.We didn’t get 50 feet into the area and something reached it’s. hand up and grabbed my girlfriends leg and pulled her to the ground.I look back to see my step-brother (who is all of 350lbs) take off like a bat outta hell.When I got back to the car and asked him wtf happened he said he saw multiple sets of red eyes glaring at him from the shadows.Needless to say we got the fuck outta there.

I am of the belief that if powerful spirits want to work with me but I am limited in what I can do, they will find a way to work with me. They will guide me until I can find a way to accomplish what needs to be done.

Good luck.[/quote]

Well, I have my altar, its marble.
Have the Violet water brewing.
Question answered.
Now, to recon a graveyard I have not been in for a long time. It’s closer than the one I use regularly which is 35 miles away.

I love your avatar Lupus813.

And I, yours. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:9, topic:2156”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2156”]True, like all other books on magic I have some supernatural help. I joked about looking up cemeteries with no security on Google on a work phone (I hope people realized that was a joke). There is a lot of good info in the book, however I have to sort though what seems neccesary and what seems like it will get me sent to jail before I make solid contact with the dead.

Well Orismen (or anybody else that has this problem) if you can make it to where I live (Bloomington Indiana) there’s a place call Step Cemetary that was family owned and is VERY old.Look up all the urban legends associated with it.I can speak from experience that there’s a lot of paranormal activity out there.Me my girlfriend at the time and my step-brother went there when we were teens.We didn’t get 50 feet into the area and something reached it’s. hand up and grabbed my girlfriends leg and pulled her to the ground.I look back to see my step-brother (who is all of 350lbs) take off like a bat outta hell.When I got back to the car and asked him wtf happened he said he saw multiple sets of red eyes glaring at him from the shadows.Needless to say we got the fuck outta there.

Good luck.[/quote][/quote]

Sounds like a fun place, when I get around to going by bloomington we should go by there.

Most of the grimoire are bought by collector especially to resell them for high fee. Others read them only and very few do the works.

Well, its 2:30 or so in the am. Just got back from my first working of the book.

The Dead who haunt us.

I paid the guardians of the graveyard with an offering of rum upon entry. I usually use whiskey, but rum was the ticket tonight. Cant explain why I switched exactly. This is a new cemetery for me to work in. I like it. I’m looking forward to returning in 3 days to begin the next phase of work as well as to do more recon of it. I saw plenty of Yew and a Willow which I know will be part of some upcoming works. I was VERY comfortable in this yard. Best of all, it’s close to home unlike the cemetery I usually do work in. I’m glad I followed the suggestion given me and went to this one.
Since I have done a few successful works with disincarnate human spirits in the past, I was not surprised when this working manifested so well. What was a surprise was that I was drawn to a female spirit. Truth be told I would not consciously have chosen a female. Yet, there I was summoning away, doing the incantation.
I’ll keep ya posted…

I’m interested by your work. Looking fw to read you again !

Greetings,
I started a blog to document my experiences. I’ll continue to post here, just not in the depth I will in the blog. Here’s the link:

http://necromancyblog.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/its-begun-the-first-work/

Greetings,
I started a blog to document my experiences. I’ll continue to post here, just not in the depth I will in the blog. Here’s the link:

http://necromancyblog.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/its-begun-the-first-work/[/quote]

GREAT LUPUS!!! I look forward to reading about your work! I will bookmark this!

Greetings,
I started a blog to document my experiences. I’ll continue to post here, just not in the depth I will in the blog. Here’s the link:[/quote]

GREAT LUPUS!!! I look forward to reading about your work! I will bookmark this![/quote]

If by chance you are interested, here is the link to my regular blog I started as I was preparing for the Priesthood in my tradition and my general witchcraft practices and understandings up to this point.

http://lupusluciferum.com/2013/06/26/attaining-my-blue-cord/

Thanks for that Lupus! I’m going to follow those blogs from now on! Looking forward to read more of your experiences!

Day 2

I’m writing this while my Spirit is feeding. The incantation is very quick. sorted out a few with my Spirit. She comes when called already. I firmed up a couple more things with her. She has a very strong affect on the pendulum. It really just moves as she wishes it too. Crazy. I say “Thank you” after I get the answer and the pendulum drops right to the center and waits. When the answer is indecision of her part, the pendulum just vibrates in the center. I need to try to video this for documentation if she is agreeable. I’m seeking a cooperative relationship. So far, so good.