Anyone worked with Ipos?

Hi,
Last year i had a very intense romantic relationship with Ipos. We spent every moment together for about 10 months and we were very close. Things didn’t work out and I am completely disconnected with him by choice. All I knew about him was what he and other dieties had told me, his friends/those who knew him, and from what i read on the internet. I know that some people work with the Demons of Goetia so I was wondering if anyone knew him personally and can help me learn more about him. He more primarily goes by the name Anubis, and he is a death god. Has anyone worked with him closely or otherwise? Thanks.

2 Likes

Welcome @Haankanka It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Welcome @Haankanka to the forum
Have you practiced Egyptian deity ceremonial magic before ?
How do you know it was Anubis ?
And not another deity ?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call myself close to Anubis but I’ve had some pretty intense experiences with him. He is more of well respected acquaintance. I plan on working with him more later on. However, his name in Egyptian is Inpu or Anpu, not Ipos.

As far as the Goetic spirit Ipos, I have yet to work with him,

1 Like

He introduced himself as Anubis, and said he had many names and forms, one of which being Ipos, the Goetic demon, claiming they were one in the same.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kindness, I don’t practice magic rituals. Everything I learned in the craft was taught to me first hand by this entity, who approached me first and told me he was Anubis. I met many other entities and asked other mediums/witches who confirmed he was the real deal.

1 Like

Ok I see well Anopu must have saw great potential in you and that is great.
All the best to you on your path
Blessed be

I’ve “worked” with Anubis, but he’s never laid claim to the name Ipos, so in my opinion he’s not that demon and that demon was simply linked to Anubis due to the usual LHP obsession with linking Demons and Gods, or he was given that name and not part of the Goetia at all.

1 Like

I have never heard of him being part of the Goetia either nor the name Ipos.

1 Like

It’s a kind of “new” invention with the goetic spirits being linked to various Gods. I’ve ‘worked’ with Goetia Amun but also the Egyptian God Amun at the same time, the Goetia Amun elemental energy wise felt like this crawling dark energy and the Egyptian God Amun was this burning light/solar energy they were completely different people in essence and appearance, despite Amun the God being a primordial and polymorphic he still didn’t fit the goetia Amun.

1 Like

So the goetia Amun is more like Apophis then . It sounds weird since Aphopis is the counter part To Amun or Amon.

1 Like

Not exactly, Apophis was the void not darkness. If anything I’d compare him to the opposite of Nun/Nunet as they are the creational aspect of the void and Apophis is the destructive aspect of it. However, I can see the counter to Amun as a Creator God.

1 Like

How to work with anubis
Is that ipos resembles as same as anubis

Welcome @11110 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello!
It is correct. They are indeed the same. Check out the sigils. :wink: