Anyone who has worked with the Goetic spirits?

Hi there!

I have been working with the Goetic spirits as the book ‘Demons of Magick’ from The Gallery Of Magick has suggested and it works great, but I am open-minded and really curious to other approaches / rituals you do/have done with the Goetia!

Just about everyone here has worked with or wants to work with Goetic spirits.

2 Likes

I try a lot of goetia. And nothing really. Only 3 spirts like me i gess, 2 which create opportunities for money, and sallos to meet someone, i use black witch coven. And carl nagel stile, the new versions seems to fancy, but noy buy tat bookd bcse peopls sometimes embellished their Review’s.

1 Like

When Master Therion was young and handsome, he was a member of the Golden Dawn. Master Therion used to practice both white and black magick and lived in a place with temples for both practices. One day, a fellow member of the order asked him if he had been meddling with the Goetia. Young Master Therion said that he hadn’t. It was a lie. So, the man told him “in that case, the Goetia has been meddling with you”

I’ve watched the few first episodes of the “Black Lagoon” anime and I could say that my relationship with the Goetic demons is much like when Dutch calls Balalaika to ask for something. Sometimes Balalaika just appears herself and shit is over, yet everything gets solved and she is nice and hot. Sometimes I’m one of her soldiers, just like they are former Soviet special forces disappointed of the world, I’m a guy who had his own Afghanistan and is sick of all the shit that practitioners were told when I was eager to defeat a cosmic enemy that was actually my friend, and the Goetics know that, so they don’t ask me for fancy rituals, nor expensive offerings, nor long invocations. Also, sometimes they are my soldiers, and the only payment they ask for is that I be worthy of being served

1 Like

Some days I have been just tempted to walk away from goetic spirits and evocation, but then I remind myself that the reasons I call them up in the first place have not just walked away, and that banishing the demons won’t banish the issues or parts of myself I sometimes dislike.

2 Likes

Ive worked with Amdusias, who in The Goetia is said to be the musical director of Hell and assists musicians and can teach the ways of nature. Me being a learning guitarist and a nature lover i knew me and him would get along well

1 Like