Anyone who had results with Intranquil Spirit?

I know there is many threads about how to cast the spell but can anyone here share their successes/experiences with the IS? I need a specific nasty target to be completely tormented and humiliated.

It completely failed for me so I can’t vouch for it myself.

However there’s also info out there that the agreement on your side for the work to happen, is that you take her place when you die, and I didn’t know that at the time and it wasn’t in my agreement, so maybe that’s why, but I wouldn’t say it was worth that anyway.

3 Likes

Did you use the Talia Felix book method or something else? It’s odd it didn’t work out for you but perhaps it was for the best.

I’m sorry I don’t remember. I don’t think this egregore is that invested or “real” in terms of being fully supported by human group consciousness. Which makes sense if I think about it - it’s made of random people who may of may not have realised it’s their “turn” to the the job - it’s not like they applied for it with a keen interest in the actual job itself.

I know of a spellcaster who made it work but he sucks, generally, so he may have talked sh*t out of self importance and grandeur. I think it did work though. Maybe he will become an intranquil spirit one day, if you want to agree to that part of the deal, it’s possible I think.

You could make an intranquil Servitor maybe?
Just charge it with all the original qualities of the spell/spirit.

Did he do it for you or someone else?

Someone else.

1 Like

Yes it didn’t work for me either. I first cast it circa 4 years ago. Still no result to this day. Might have had something to do with substituting items for the ritual.

1 Like

Interesting… how long were you broken up with the person?

I guess no one here had results? ;/

Had a friend do it and I followed the process as closely as I could out of curiosity and she had the same thing happen.

Now this I had read about and mentioned to her, but she didn’t feel positive about this aspect and I’m not sure if she ever actually made the agreement or not. Some of the aspects of her ritual she paraphrased when telling me.

1 Like

I’m curious as to why everyone is vouching for it if it so frequently fails?

Ah, it’s not so pleasant to have to talk about what didn’t work, it can make you feel vulnerable and that’s uncomfy sometimes, but while I know you asked for successes, this one has a mixed bag.

Tbh I wouldn’t have posted either if you’d had other responses, but I wanted to bump it while also adding something more than just an empty “bump”.

I’m pretty sure there are posters around the forum who have talked about success with it, but they’re not here now, you’d have to search out those posts… I assumed you’d already tried the search.

1 Like

In a way you’re right, I hadn’t looked at it from that perspective. What protections would you suggest to use so this won’t backfire and attract more stuff like this to me? Lilith did help me numb out the feelings as I said and I don’t think I “emotionally” care about the situation anymore but I still feel as though I need my revenge lol

We were broken up for circa a month at the time I originally cast this spell.

1 Like

For Intranquil spirit there’s sort of a backfire built-in, in that you become an Intranquil Spirit instead of continuing for normal spiritual evolution until you can pass it on to someone else who calls you. I’m not sure if your work has to be successful or not to do that. I don’t know if you can get out of it.

For the regular Like Attracts Like, you’re doing baneful magick therefore things that like negative energy are attracted to that and start trying to attach to you and get you to feel more negative and create more bane around you, a good banishing and cleansing afterwards helps, and upping your protections, or installing some if you don’t have any, including good wards and shields. But know how to recognise and get rid of unwanted attachments if they happen.

Backlash is when the energy sent to the target is deflected by protections or sometimes just plain denial to give it permission to take hold, so it’s also it’s a good idea to use divination before cursing to check for protections and then all you have to to is factor the idea into the working that those will be circumvented.

1 Like

What is intranquil spirit?

The Search is your friend:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=Intranquil%20spirit

Popular book:

I will caveat, the book and the post above seem to disagree. The BALG poster believes this is not a love spell, while the book states the purpose is love and that the practitioner must be pining so hard they want the target to pine as they do until they return.

In practice, and reading through the posts on this forum about it the book author appears more correct - lower success seems, anecdotally, to be seen when the INTENT is not love but lust or revenge.

However, given the quirk in this, that the spirit itself is a not one entity, not a consistent personality, but the random hapless spirit of any mage that ever called AN Intranquil spirit, what you get can be very random. That’s very different than most workings with named entities. “Intranquil” is a state of being, a mindset, or title, not one entity.

If that’s the case, if I were to do this again I would call an Intranquil Spirit, make a personal connection and find out what I was dealing with, personality wise, and continue to work with just that singular known spirit assuming we agree on goals.

So, just for fun let’s imagine a possible back story for one of these spirits. Let’s say… Daisy May, army wife in the 1950s in the US Midwest, loses her enlisted hubby to cheating while on deployment, he decides to stay in the South Pacific, she has 2 kids with another on the way and is distraught, she’ll do anything to get him back… she was living her dream with a white picket fence and now it’s all in ruins around her… She calls the Intranquil spirit… who knows what happened, but now she’s died and she’s the new Intranquil Spirit you ask to fuck up your casual sex encounter which is the opposite of everything she values… do you really think she’s going to help you, or would she, as an angry, hurting and restless ghost be more likely to fuck you up ? I suspect the latter.

Now, maybe that’s all bullshit or projection or something, buuut, maybe be careful exactly who you talk to on this one is my take away.

Stands to reason though that a random human ghost is going to be unpredictable, given that the kinds of people calling these are all very different these days, and not all having the same values.

4 Likes