Anyone Wanna Join A Giant Imbolc Bonfire Orgy Party?

what about the blood rituals the extreme nihilism and potential ties with black metal?? :metal:

1 Like

I honestly think temple of the black light was the most hard-core satanic group cult they were the drink the kool-aid and commit mass suicide type…

1 Like

they also followed chaos Magick and chaos worship in general which is pretty metal :metal::call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is 100% one of those times I wish I lived in america haha

3 Likes

whose got the kool-aid and cyanide??

New topic as this was OT to Starting a coven :+1:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: oh my

1 Like

Some people i just want to keep for myself :wink:

1 Like

You do know what Imbolc is, right? If not, suffice to say that at least traditionally it would not involve chaos-anything, lol. Blood sacrifice and orgies are still on the table, though. Probably in a very literal sense :wink:

1 Like

I’d volunteer, but I’m gay and not a virgin, so I guess that counts me out lol :rofl:

1 Like

butt sex is all good my friend

1 Like

why did this comment get posted as a thread… :confused:

1 Like

the devil loves cake and sodomy

I love cake (particularly ice cream cake, but really all of it), and I love sodomy… Sounds like the devil is my kind of guy :smiley:

1 Like

cake is also a term for Dat ass :birthday:

1 Like

Haha, I didn’t know that! Well I’ll let pretty much anyone fuck me, so I’m game lol

1 Like

nothing wrong with that I’m pansexual and a degenerate… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cool; I’m mostly gay but also somewhat into trans people :slight_smile:

1 Like

my dick doesn’t care men women trans group sex in public with a donkey and a midget whatever all fun and games…

I’m pretty much into anything that wouldn’t be considered straight :wink:

1 Like