Anyone Wanna Join A Giant Imbolc Bonfire Orgy Party?

anyone wanna join a giant imbolc bonfire orgy party?? we need a virgin however for the blood sacrifice nothing big just draw some blood pass it around and every takes a shot…could also use period blood if shes on her rag…how about it whose in? feel free to bring all sorts of drugs and questionable things such as sex toys ah hum…

5 Likes

Uhm… tay… lol

1 Like

what about the blood rituals the extreme nihilism and potential ties with black metal?? :metal:

1 Like

I honestly think temple of the black light was the most hard-core satanic group cult they were the drink the kool-aid and commit mass suicide type…

1 Like

they also followed chaos Magick and chaos worship in general which is pretty metal :metal::call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is 100% one of those times I wish I lived in america haha

3 Likes

whose got the kool-aid and cyanide??

New topic as this was OT to Starting a coven :+1:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: oh my

1 Like

Some people i just want to keep for myself :wink:

1 Like

You do know what Imbolc is, right? If not, suffice to say that at least traditionally it would not involve chaos-anything, lol. Blood sacrifice and orgies are still on the table, though. Probably in a very literal sense :wink:

1 Like

I’d volunteer, but I’m gay and not a virgin, so I guess that counts me out lol :rofl:

1 Like

butt sex is all good my friend

1 Like

why did this comment get posted as a thread… :confused:

1 Like

the devil loves cake and sodomy

I love cake (particularly ice cream cake, but really all of it), and I love sodomy… Sounds like the devil is my kind of guy :smiley:

1 Like

cake is also a term for Dat ass :birthday:

1 Like

Haha, I didn’t know that! Well I’ll let pretty much anyone fuck me, so I’m game lol

1 Like

nothing wrong with that I’m pansexual and a degenerate… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cool; I’m mostly gay but also somewhat into trans people :slight_smile:

1 Like