Anyone speak Latin? Pope calls to Lucifer in Catholic Mass/Ritual

Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father”

Interesting, if this is an accurate translation…

I have seen this on Google myself when I was googling Lucifer experiences

[quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:3750”]Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father”
Interesting, if this is an accurate translation…[/quote]

What I did when I needed Latin was go on to Google Translate. Type in the latin and have it translated to English. I did it the opposite way for a project I’m working on. Good Luck!

[quote=“gvgjbune, post:3, topic:3750”][quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:3750”]Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father”
Interesting, if this is an accurate translation…[/quote]

What I did when I needed Latin was go on to Google Translate. Type in the latin and have it translated to English. I did it the opposite way for a project I’m working on. Good Luck![/quote]

I don’t think it works very well, here’s what I got from the mass:

“Flammas eius, licifer, matutinus inhentiat
ille inquauam, lucifer, qui nescit occasum
christus filius tuus
qui, regressus ah inferis
humano generi seremus illuxit
et bibit et regnat in sauerula saeculorum”

Translated:

Flames of licifer, dawn inhentiat he inquauam, O Lucifer, who does not know the setting of the Christ Your Son He came back ah hell Chinese human race is breaking and drink, and reigneth with Thee in sauerula of the ages

Could be my shitty latin to begin with though…

I have a Latin for Dummies around here somewhere. I bought it for exactly these kinds of reasons, to see what the hell these people are saying as well as flaunt my superior knowledge around :wink:

One thing to keep in mind one of the monikers for Christ was the light so light and light bearer may be quite similar as well as context and syntax needs to be taken into account. I seriously doubt everyone in the Vatican who knows Latin would be happy about having prayers to Lucifer going on, someone would likely speak up.

Just watched it one more time and Im sure this was from one of those Christian programs so the scare tactics were set to stun and the fact checking was set to “do what now?”.

Lucifer was the first creation of God, the first thing to exist independently from source, the highest octave of conscious thought before one returns to total unity of source or God. Also if I’m not mistake the gematria value of Messiah and Lucifer (or perhaps it’s Serpent) are the same. So there are some correlations to be had as well as misinterpreted by those who take the Bible to be a historical book of exact facts instead of a book of mystery and allegory.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:5, topic:3750”]One thing to keep in mind one of the monikers for Christ was the light so light and light bearer may be quite similar as well as context and syntax needs to be taken into account. I seriously doubt everyone in the Vatican who knows Latin would be happy about having prayers to Lucifer going on, someone would likely speak up.

Just watched it one more time and Im sure this was from one of those Christian programs so the scare tactics were set to stun and the fact checking was set to “do what now?”.

Lucifer was the first creation of God, the first thing to exist independently from source, the highest octave of conscious thought before one returns to total unity of source or God. Also if I’m not mistake the gematria value of Messiah and Lucifer (or perhaps it’s Serpent) are the same. So there are some correlations to be had as well as misinterpreted by those who take the Bible to be a historical book of exact facts instead of a book of mystery and allegory.[/quote]

Lol, yes, the video is certainly made by a Christian fundamentalism. I’m more interested in an accurate translation. The Vatican had to know that they’d have people worked up by invoking Lucifer(regardless of context) in a large mass.

In Catholic theology Lucifer was the first creation. I’m not so sure Jesus & Lucifer are at all synonymous though. The Quabalist conception is that Jesus is an archetype that man becomes, via the Hebrew Shin intertwining with IHVH, which gives Ye-Shu(Shin)-ah; this is via an intertwining of the Masculine & Feminine forces of the higher spheres to the lower spheres. Moses, Mohamed, Buddha, Krishna, Rama, Jesus, etc, all Messiah’s who ‘became’ YeShuAh via Kabblistic perfection of igniting the Kundalini ‘Shin’ Fire into IHVH.

So IHVH [url=http://i.imgur.com/2r57VpK.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/2r57VpK.jpg[/url]

Comes to earth as Messiah: [url=http://i.imgur.com/7lZVgVa.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/7lZVgVa.jpg[/url] When man is perfected.

Via the Shin(Fire) igniting the Serpent Kundalini to bring the archetypal male/female energy to Malkuth.

Lucifer was never a man(or was he?) so I’m not sure they could really be compared in that regard.

(I got the dig at Poete with the Latin for dummies, lol)

1 Like

Don’t forget Lucifercwas only mentioned once or twice in the Bible (too bad EM shit the bed, it would be convieient to look up a Raum post or two right now) so he was not a significant character. He has become analogous to Satan through the years hence me thinking this is fundsmentalist propaganda.

Guys, I’m not an expert of latin but I’m Italian so…
By the way this is a “standard” prayer of the Roman Catholic Church, not something created by the pope.

The translation is not correct. Here you can find the latin text:

[url=http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exultet]http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exultet[/url]

(the page is in italian but scroll it and you’ll find the original latin text)

As you can see “lucifer” is typed without the capital letter, because it’s not a proper noun but a composite word that we can translate with “bright morning star” or something like that. So it’s not about our friend Lucifer!
Now, near the original latin text you can see the italian translation. I’m translating it in english:

Could the morning star be brighter
so this star will never know the sunset
Christus is your son and he has resurrected from the hell
and now is alive and rules over this world

[quote=“Widdershins, post:8, topic:3750”]Guys, I’m not an expert of latin but I’m Italian so…
By the way this is a “standard” prayer of the Roman Catholic Church, not something created by the pope.

The transaltion is not correct. Here you can find the latin text:

[url=http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exultet]http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exultet[/url]

(the page is in italian but scroll it and you’ll find the original latin text)

As you can see “lucifer” is typed without the capital letter, because it’s not a proper noun but a composite word that we can transalte with “bright morning star” or something like that. So it’s not about our friend Lucifer!
Now, near the original latin text you can see the italian transaltion. I’m translating it in english:

Could the morning star be brighter
so this star will never know the sunset
Christus is your son and he has resurrected from the hell
and now is alive and rules over this world
[/quote]

Thanks for the translation.

You know, I was raised Catholic and I never heard of this theology of Christ ‘resurrecting from hell’ until recently from this church. Maybe they held Vatican III in secret to change things.

Some strange shit going on over there:

(“La Resurrezione” by Pericle Fazzini, inside the Vatican)

You’re welcome!

Jesus resurrected by the hell has always been part of the catholic mythology and it’s reported in a lot of prayer included in the fomous one called “Credo”.
In particular the doctrine says that Jesus after the death descended in the hell and remain there for three days. In this days he saved all the souls that stayed there and then came back to earth, showed himself to his Apostles and finally went to heaven.

[quote=“Widdershins, post:10, topic:3750”]You’re welcome!

Jesus resurrected by the hell has always been part of the catholic mythology and it’s reported in a lot of prayer included in the fomous one called “Credo”.
In particular the doctrine says that Jesus after the death descended in the hell and remain there for three days. In this days he saved all the souls that stayed there and then came back to earth, showed himself to his Apostles and finally went to heaven.[/quote]

I totally do not remember that from Sunday School lol. I’m in America though, maybe it is taught different in Italy.

(It was a long time ago though, maybe it was in there somewhere, I had confirmation as well)

Ahah unfortunately is impossible being italian and not knowing very well the catholic doctrine :wink:
All the italian culture, tradition, politic etc. is full of catholicism.

Anyway… HAIL LUCIFER!

This is either an obvious hoax or a mistranslation. Not that I don’t think the vatican is intot he occult, but they wouldn’t be this obvious about it.

I don’t know defectron…they’ve done some pretty fucking sick shit.

Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, long ago I was reading a book written by Seventh Day Adventists. For those of you who are unfamiliar with them, they practice church on Saturday instead of Sunday because the Pope changed the day that Christians would worship on. It originally was in keeping with the Jewish Sabbath, on Saturday.

Long story short, inside the Pope’s cap is written,

“VICARIUS FILIIS DEI”

They made it a point that this was the fulfilled prophecy of “He will sit in the temple of God, claiming himself to be God”. In the book of Daniel, it is referred to as the “abomination that causes desolation”.

Here’s why: "The name and the number of his name shall add to six hundred three score and 6. That is, 666. So let’s look at this name again:

V I C A R I U S F I L I I S D E I
5+1+100+ 1+5+ 1+50+ 1+ 1+ 500+ 1 = 666.

The meaning of “VICARIUS FILIIS DEI”;

In the place of The Son of God.

[quote=“Widdershins, post:12, topic:3750”]Ahah unfortunately is impossible being italian and not knowing very well the catholic doctrine :wink:
All the italian culture, tradition, politic etc. is full of catholicism.

Anyway… HAIL LUCIFER![/quote]

Thanks for the translation. I was curious about this as well.

Hail Lucifer!

I don’t know defectron…they’ve done some pretty fucking sick shit.[/quote]

yes but not in the open