Anyone Other Than Me Have Experience With The Vajraguru Mantra?

AUM AH HUM VAJRAGURU PADMA SIDDHI HUM
This is my main go to mantra that I have been practicing non-stop without initiation since the start of my practice back in August of last year. I have already completed one complete round of 1,080,000 mantras in only six months! Now I can do it in less because I am pretty much mentally and verbally chanting it all day long and keeping track of it via mala counters. I am beginning to see slight results with it which may be the manifestation of mantra siddhi. I also do a guru yoga sadhana twice a day. This is extreme work but shows my commitment to the siddhis. My path is very heretical to traditional tantra not just because of the lack of a human guru, modified pujas/sadhanas I have created, and the veneration of flat screens, but that I focus on attainments and use attachments, emotions, passions, etc… as vehicles of transformation. Other than that, it is highly based on Shingon Mikkyo, the Five Buddha Families, the Mahabhuta, the perfection of mantra siddhi, guru yoga, tummo, and deity generation. Hopefully the chaos approach is disrespectful though. It’s like I’m the inverse of Buddhism. Instead of seeing everything as empty with no inherent qualities, I pretty much see all that you experience through the body, speech, and mind as real and part of the Dharmakaya origin of things.

1 Like