Anyone know these fairies?

So there are these spirits in my woods across from my side of the road.
They have been watching me.
They were grayish cloaks with hoods and …appear to be blue eyes with blonde or light brown hair.

When I finally spoke to one, she told me they were fairies and her name is Merriwyn. Or something close to that.

Do any of you know them? Or what type of fairies they are?

12 Likes

I’ve met fairies very very similar to that, although they didn’t give me much info about themselves.
But they do give crazy good protection.

6 Likes

She’s told me her name and that they are fairies. She keeps saying my work is very important. But that’s all I’ve gotten from her.

4 Likes

My mind and heart goes to Cerwydden

3 Likes

The names are very close. Could be.

4 Likes

Not sure, Ask who’s the Deity that rules the land and then ask the Deity, so you can get more info.

4 Likes

She talks to me… so hopefully I’ll have more time tonight to see what it’s all about. …

Weird lwa and demons in the woods behind me. And fairies in the woods across the road.

6 Likes

I can help! Give me five minutes to get home

5 Likes

The description sounds familiar, but it slips my mind at the moment. If you look into Celtic Myth, you might find what they are. That is all that is coming to me at the moment. Just remember Celtic Myth, particularly involving Fea tends to be very dark, but that only shows one side of them.

3 Likes

Where’d you find it?

1 Like

What are you thinking?

1 Like

I.e. was it by a river? Etc. Small details, even if seemingly unimportant are really important

3 Likes

Was it with animals? Even stuff like that is huge.

2 Likes

There is a whole group of them in the woods but Merriwyn is the only one that talks to me.

3 Likes

No animals or anything?

1 Like

They are just in the woods watching me… no animals that I know of…

4 Likes

They don’t seem to like humans?

1 Like

They seem nice to me…and watching my work…but they also seem to keep a distance. I get the feeling they don’t usually involves themselves in human affairs. But they don’t seem like they want to hurt anyone either

5 Likes

I’ll pm you.

2 Likes

I just had an experience with fairies yesterday too. I wonder if it’s a coincidence? Ah, most things on BALG are more than coincidences, though. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes