Anyone know how to write Rechmial in Hebrew?

I have been doing a Psalm 8/Candle/Incense/Divine Name prayer to an Angel called Rechmial. It is a success in business working

He is always mentioned with Psalm 8 but I don’t seem to find him anywhere else. So I cannot dig up any back story.

I would like to be able to add his sigil/seal to my candle. Or I would at least like to write his name in Hebrew on the candle.

By the way, this is day 3 of my candle. That is all the spell calls for, do the work 3 days in a row after sunset. I have done that.
But I feel like I should keep going. Or is this a lust for results issue and I need to stop now.

Even if I need to stop. I would still like to know the sigil/seal and the Hebrew spelling for next time, although this might work where it is but i still think I should do a full Novena or at least 7 days.

(wow, Frankincense and Myrrh put out a lot of smoke and smell, my whole house is going to be purified from this candle magick)
will it really do that, or for the incense to work do I need to have added the “intention” of cleaning
so, will incense for money magick, also spiff up the area or am I asking too muc

You don’t have to write the name in Hebrew. Just write it whatever language you’re fluent in.

I’ve done that. I just thougtht I might add the seal is all.

I found this site but it I don’t know if I can trust its translation

It says it looks like this:
רחמיאל

I think there are several people on the forum who can speak Hebrew but I can’t remember who.

The translator i use says. Hebrew: רעמיאל or Aramaic: רעמאנל so it’s probably correct.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking that out.
The Hebrew letters themselves have a magickal quality that might amplify the power.

Is it OK to go beyond the 3 days if I think it necessary. OR should I end the spell.

I am new to magick so I don’t have any sort of intuition to tell me what might or not be right and I have read books that say it is fine to continue.
On the other hand, I have been encouraged to just follow the recipe because I am new. And that recipe is known to produce good results, so why mess with it.

1 Like

Generally i prefer to stick to a fixed time period with spells like this as sometimes doing the ritual itself can become the main focus instead of it’s outcome. Best to stay with the 3 days for now, pour all of your intention into the ritual in that time then put it aside and allow it to come to fruition on its own while you move on to something else.

1 Like

OK, I will let it rest right where it is.

Thank you for answering