Anyone Know About A Demon With the name LUCY?

Hello, I Have Memories Of Many Things that I did in the spirit world…Mostly I Choose To Forget Most of my experiences Cause I m not Ready to Remember Everything I do…The Current me Probably will never be able to Live Normally again if I remember all and get all my abilities back…Currently, I just Want to learn As Much As I Can Just Collect Knowledge…

Anyway, In Many Of my Travels, I Remember Talking To A Demon with the name Lucy She Appear Like this Mostly like this

Basically, She Looks like a normal girl but with Baphomet Like Head (I Also believe There s a whole Species Who Looks like the Baphomet depicted by Elias Levi they look like it Human Body/Goat Head But Their Eyes are totally Black)
Ps: I also had an encounter with a Creature who had Looked Like Baphomet Before and that s what got me into the occult (back then I didn’t t even knew his name/anything about the occults… he just appeared to me out of nowhere and that stroke Fear Deep Inside of me)

I m Wondering if Anyone Else Had Encounters with entities who had that Look Or With A Demon with the name Lucy?

6 Likes

Well the first thing that popped up was the feminine side of Lucifer.

6 Likes

No joke. Yes, as a kid. It is Lucifer himself in one of his many child like forms. I wrote a cheeky song to appease this form of Lucifer I will reveal to you a few lines.
“Lucy for Oh for a Dollar I will sell you my soul, Lucy for Oh for a Dollar I will give you control.”

6 Likes

I asked him for protection one night and i sensed the female side.

4 Likes

Lucifer was always a more feminine spirit, remember that Lucifer is who both the Ancient Semitic tribes and Gnostics looked at the planet venus who is very feminine in form.

2 Likes

Well I Did Have An Encounter With Lucifer Before Starting to see Lucy (I Evoked him and had sexual intercourse with Lucifer it was Weird Cause I was sure I was straight back then but even so I accepted it when it came to him and I also fell in love with Lucifer after that ‘it was a weird experience I don t even remember how it happened exactly’) I Didn t Evoke Lucifer Again After that but I Started Seeing Lucy I Thought she might be Lucifer s DAUGHTER But She might be lucifer (i didn t know that male spirits could take A Feminine Apearance also So thnks for info)

1 Like

Child of Baphomet, anyone? :smiley:

1 Like

At first I thought of a demon’s child, but it may just be what the others said.:sweat_smile::thinking:

3 Likes

Yes there is A Ressemblance in the Look But Her Name Is Close to that of lucifer (i don t feel like i m talking to lucifer when i m talking to her but from how the events went it s probably lucifer in feminine form)

3 Likes

Lucifer.

1 Like

OP, this doesn’t exactly help you but I thought I might post it anyway. Look up Lucy, the devil’s daughter on YouTube. It used to be a show on Adult Swim.

I saw the title and had to post lol

2 Likes

Angels don’t have inherent gender. They take masculine and feminine form at will.

Same goes for demons, for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Awesome - I ll check that show out

1 Like

So. my niece is obsessed with a deamon named Lucy. My sister even bought her a stone that is supposed to ward off spirits and we litterly watched the necklace break off her neck withen 30 second of putting it on … Leather strap almost seemed like it was burnt in half. Sorta don’t know how to handle it. Because I’ve been approched by two unrelated people claiming to be profits withen the last 5 years of my life. They both told me my mother is an empath and that I am a weapon for Michael when he returns to earth and that i was gifted the power of knowledge. But from the Aramaic Bibles I read and the ancient texts I’ve read, I believe that Lucifer chose to fall and that the nephalim choose to come with him to protect mankind against God who realised his creation had failed and was going to kill us all. Now I’m Christianity and Muslim judiasm and cathlics have all removed these books. But the Norse religion did not… Chronos was killed by his three sons…as well as Greek and Roman mythology. Zues posiden Hades= Micheal Gabriel and Lucifer= Odin vili and be… All of the major religions all started with a father and mother who had three sons who ended up killing their father. The reasons on them all we’re because the father either wanted to eat or kill all humans… I’m currently working on writing a book about this. Title ORIGIN basically every religion is the exact same religion but when the tower of Babel scenario happened the separate religions we’re all created and laungues. But they each only have 1 piece to the puzzle. And no one will ever know the truth unless they accept every religion as correct even lucifarianism. So I need help from you all to complete my quest

3 Likes

Lucy aka Lucifer ha ha he’s a funny guy :joy:

2 Likes

yeah wasn’t there also a show about a devil worshiping dog named pickles

I immerse myself in the deeper corners of YouTube daily, and at least every third day I run into a different video with a computerized voice speaking about some celeb who “sold their soul to demon Lucy” with that exact photo as the background. It is from a highly polarized channel, to which I do not subscribe.

1 Like

Can You The Link Of One Of those Videos ? (I also remember encountering a vid similar to that when i searched about lucy )

That is the channel. Real Conspiracy.

I am not an endorser of this channels content.

1 Like

Thnx