Anyone here work with selene moon goddess?

anyone where work with selene ? I have an urge to contact a moon entity probably because if the blood moon thing going on tn but i cant find alot of info on her here other than she’s a vampiric entity and I also found that she helps with psychic abilities which is why I want to make contact.

anyone know of a good sigil as well that has worked for them. and whas your experiences in general woth her thanks

1 Like

i cant find a sigil for her should I just try for lillith? although she is very popular i cant find an exact list of the abilities she helps you with. other than succubus stuff and charisma. does anyone have a list for what lillith can do for you? thia moon only happens once in a long long while so i’ m going to make an attempt tn with some type of powerful moon entity

1 Like

I havent. But in my experience Selenite is not my friend… dont know what’s wrong with it but anytime I wear my selenite pendant all hell breaks loose. (Just giving a warning.)

2 Likes

thanks for the info. I read that inn a myth a boy riding a bull yelled up to selene for help to calm the bull but instead of helping she sent a bug to bite and kill the bull which in turn killed the boy. she supposidly did this to because the boy wasn’t supposed to be rising the bull. but that’s pretty fucked up imo.

after reading that i wasn’t too sure so I wanted to ask what others experiences were lol. I no myths can be b.s tho.

2 Likes

Sounds accurate to me. I only ever wear the pendants when I want them to protect me or do something for me. Not in love of her. Probably makes her pretty annoyed so she makes everything go wrong instead. I guess my advice is that if you work with Selene just be very careful what you ask of her.

4 Likes

This should be exactly what your looking for.

6 Likes

thanks for the advice.I’m gonna make up my mind in the next couple min bc its getting late here and I need to get to bed!:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!:smiley:

2 Likes

This invocation seems to be for females just in my interpretation. from saying things like I am queen so and so . And it mentions alot about femininity ( I could have interpreted it wrong tho). Which is fine but not really what I’m looking for Thank you very much nonetheless. I’ll have to do more research on her. I’m gonna try Lilith I’ve thought about her for a bit now over the past couple weeks. (also I don’t want all hell to break loose for me like Kaya’s experience. I have some important things i need to take care of very soon)

Wish me luck.

2 Likes

so i went with lillith made a strong first time connection fairly easily. I’m not sure if she’s been around me alreasy or what but i found the end shortly after drawing the sigil and said it a few times before even staring at the sigil nd boom she was there. some other cool things happened as well but i won’t get into it.

this is the first time that i didn’t even attempt to open a sigil and I made the connection. pretty cool for me. I was happy with the encounter will do it again. :slight_smile:
time for bed

2 Likes

I’m intrigued