Anyone here knowledgeable with shape shifting?

Anyone here knowledgeable in shape shifting? Particularly with wolf and lycan energy? If so, could you PM me? Thanks!

@anon48079295

Isn’t this where we say a lifetime of study for basic body changes and mostly applies to astral?

I came across an out there reference, to a group of people working on this in the physical the other day, but I can’t remember what I was searching to find it.

Maybe add shapeshifting to your title to get more views? :slight_smile:

I meant on the astral level. Not necessarily gearing towards physical. Honestly I’m satisfied with glamours.

Not a bad idea.

1 Like

I think @anon48079295 is your guy then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well wolf energy is pretty much just nature/earth energy, “lycan” while werewolf races exist they don’t have a specific species energy, their energies can vary from earth energy to any other elemental energies. However, wolf is similar to what many indigenous tribes did with becoming on with their spirit guide momentarily but it was not a physical change but a change in their mental state and allegedly their senses.

2 Likes

Astral shapeshifting is purely based on thought alone not really effort as the astral is the collective unconscious/mental.

1 Like

Thank You!

Aside from potentially heightened senses how would you say the shift would affect ones self?

1 Like

Look into getting a copy of the book Fang and Fur; Blood and Bone by Luna. She goes into this quite in depth, as part of her pracitce involves dancing in wolf skin and shifting.

2 Likes

I am also really interested on info on this sort of magic. I spend a lot of time living out in the bush, so enhanced senses, smell hearing and nightvision in particular, could be quite literally lifesaving for me.