Anyone here from Australia?

Seriously, I’m a white, Anglo-Australian born in Bankstown hospital N.S.W. and I hate Aussies. I often feel ashamed that being a white, Aussie male my postings lower the tone and only detract because, despite myself, these are foundered on my lifetime of privilege and rampantly unbridled sexism. Sometimes I just cry myself to sleep worrying if I’ve offended someone.

And just while I’m here: I’m a racist! I hate all fucking races! All of 'em! Aryans, Asians, Semites, Blacks - even Eskimos. I hate them all. All races are full of fucked up sheeple; therefore I hate them.

Al.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from.

38 white man, born and breed in Sydney. Traveled the world. But Australians in general are embarrassing.

I try to avoid mainstream media and politics. And try to get the most of out my days with work, family and close friends.

Couldn’t care what sex, colour, race or religion you are. To me it means nothing.

2 Likes

Melbourne

2 Likes

Yep.
Bit out of Sydney here.

1 Like

Adelaide hear, the people in this town love their Abraham enslavement and very judgemental, real Church goers they really love to point the finger at me, i cannot stand them i prefer to keep to myself, as much as i can, some would speak kindly then stab me behind my back, Become a living God is a place of piece.

2 Likes

Apparently Mark Twain lived somewhere in America and this place was very Xtian. All the Churches were nearby one another so, Twain would get dressed and walk up and down the street when the church services ended just so that people would know he didn’t go to any of them!

I believe Mark Twain was a Satanist to the best of his capacity during his time.

Al.

1 Like

I’m in Victoria :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im from Melbourne :blush:

1 Like

I’m not too far from there, driving distance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Uncle-Al @WaxPoppet @Jaydos447 @Evildead1

Well hello neighbours! I’m about an hour out of Sydney myself, live on the Central Coast.

1 Like

Lol seemed relevant.

2 Likes

Victoria south

1 Like

I’m Victoria also - Melbourne.

1 Like

Townsville

1 Like

G’day mate :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m a few hours away from Melbourne :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You evil, self-adsorbed bastard. How do you sleep at night?
“If Ita tells me to…” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUONdYMPbXs

Al.

1 Like

Maaaaaate

I ‘live’ on the Central Coast. We should have coffee. PM me.

Al.

1 Like

Encore19,

The Rules:

I’m not arguing with you - I’m telling you.

We meet in a cafe. I pay for all of our coffees and food.
Seriously, these are the rules.

You let me know. I live in WW.
I’ll put a Zap On Your Head - guaranteed!

Al.

2 Likes