Anyone have experience working with glasya labolas?

He kinda sounds like this to me for some odd reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj63bWt6-k4

2 Likes

Next offering planned is a full sized human skull candle. This will be in the next 2 weeks.

Donā€™t want to take over OP s thread so I wonā€™t post again here and I will start an offerings topic

6 Likes

Glasya Labolasā€¦

He was the first demon I summoned after my mentor told me I could pick one because I am ready. When I picked him, he warned me I should chose another one but I was stubbornā€¦I will never forget that.

LetĀ“s say this lovely entity fucked my live up and down until I could banish him. I have a lot of respect for this demon and he is the only one I am going out of my way.

kind regards
Allegrata

3 Likes

That is very interesting. May I ask where you found a life size skull candle. I guess Iā€™m to lazy to google. As far as taken ā€œover OP s threadā€ I can assure you he (yours truly) thinks itā€™s great. I mean thatā€™s what this community is all about man. I do whoever agree that he is more than a demolition hammer. I too seek wisdom.

1 Like

Sending Glasya to a local Dog rescue later as it has been proven some of the volunteers have been abusing the Dogs very badly and it has made my blood boil. I canā€™t think of anyone better to send. :skull_and_crossbones:

9 Likes

New results overnight from Glasya which are new. A TREE totalled the targets car with him in with the storms here. I am loving Glasya

9 Likes

gotta protect them dogs, good on him for helping you get rid of abusers

7 Likes

I think absolutely yes. Especially for the animals/dogs torturers but not only. I saw your list and cannot comprehend how can common people be so blind who the real monsters are (I am talking about the widespread opinion of ā€œdemonsā€)
Andras is a good option too. Pazuzu, as well.

5 Likes

Iā€™m newish to the whole demons thing. lol Iā€™ve been unwashing my mind to them most recently. The 2 you mentioned I donā€™t know anything about. I was first introduced to the Demons of Magick book, so thatā€™s where Iā€™m learning mostly.

1 Like

Info about Andras:

"He is a spirit of death, and will slay many by natural means.ā€
Pazuzu - not from Goetia

ā€œAlthough Pazuzu is, himself, considered to be an evil spirit, he drives and frightens away other evil spirits, therefore protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes.ā€

But Glasya Labolas is capable of doing your job, without doubt.

8 Likes

I love this, but it leaves me a little confused. I noticed youā€™ve been here a while, so maybe you can clear this up for me? Itā€™s my understanding that the demons do not live by our mores or moral standards. Thereā€™s no code like ours? Or there are preferences, but nothing set in stone? What Iā€™ve read about GL and others with a similar mos, is that he kills for his person, regardless of who or what that person is, if sheā€™s taken a shine to him or her. Iā€™m trying to learn as much as I can about this badass spirit. What if a target heā€™s directed to is like a PETA volunteer or an animal lover, but either is a monster to humans, or is just wanted dead by the summoner? And in contrast, what if the summoner is not at all fond of animals? Would being a regular meat eater be offensive? Would quitting meat be something of an offering? Maybe Iā€™m reading too far into the beautiful picture above. I apologize if this info is on the search function, I really did an exhaustive search for this info before, and all I get are bits and pieces, and I canā€™t always validate the source. Iā€™ve been a little hesitant to ask, bc of all the ppl directed back to the search function. Iā€™ve tried several combinations and phrases, and there were a few promising leads that mentioned no code, but then contradicted by them being purported as champions of the weakā€¦

Just a heads up that the person you are replying to is no longer on the forum. Anytime you see ā€œanonā€ followed by a number, it means the person had their account closed.

Oh geez, thank you, I apologize

No worries, man. No need for apology.

1 Like

Is possible to write a petition to Glasya-Labolas? Iā€™ve tried sigil gazing and stuff a few times, but itā€™s been almost two years and a target of mine is still causing havoc. Murder wasnā€™t even my first option, just trying to drive a couple people away from the area, but that didnā€™t work either. If they werenā€™t destroying so many lives, I wouldnā€™t be doing this.

Anyway, I wasnā€™t lusting for results, as thatā€™ll be the first thing Iā€™m asked of. Most of the time, I donā€™t even think about it, but I heard of another family thrown into chaos because they got too friendly with these people and realized that my curses havenā€™t worked.

Any tips?

A rhetorical questionā€¦ no need to go into specifics- and believe me I ainā€™t being preachy and thereā€™s ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with your intent or feelings and I donā€™t mean touchy feely feelings I mean black fucking hatred! If anyone says otherwise may they please fuck off as well. Forgive my rant- if it where me I would consider my ā€œtrue willā€ first and foremost always. Thereā€™s an older video that basically says the same but is he or she an annoyance saying stupid shit on ā€œsocial mediaā€ that is upsetting to a lot of people - just for examples sake- OR do you upmost and genuinely feel afraid of losing all- lifeā€™s work, freedom, etc if you came into arms reach of this individual because if the opportunity arose you would rip there throat and body to shreds with a knife and it would be worth it? If the latter is true then suspend all disbelief and let your imagination be your guide in the ritual chamber. Will,Desire,Belief above all else and give offerings to honor spirit,entity,demon,deific mask call them what you will -to those whose attribute to your will- the physical offering itself again imagination. Feel the burning hate leave your body as the energy flows and know it is done- ritual should conclude with the satisfaction as if you where already pissing on theyā€™re grave. If your conclude does not bring the satisfaction of knowing it is done you have wasted time. Iā€™ve never been a Star Wars fan ( oh boy Iā€™m sorry :neutral_face: passions run high on that one I know Iā€™m just saying) but as a quasi-musician Iā€™ve always wanted to sample the line where the Emperor says ā€œYour hate has made you strong!!!ā€ if it werenā€™t cliche

2 Likes