Anyone ever work with a spirit like this?

I had this pretty vivid dream last night that I was in this abandoned building talking to this spirit. He took the form of a man completely covered in this modern combat suite and metal armor, like a cross between a modern soldier and a medieval knight, and looked a lot like the Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe. A metallic visor covered his face and when he lifted it up his head was a mass of vaporous glowing red energy.

I started to talk with him and asked him how I could establish conscious contact with spirits in my waking life. He offered a brief explanation but to my disappointment I completely forgot it as soon as I woke up. Interestingly, I also asked if he was part of Azazel’s Legion, and he said that he once was but that he was “kicked out”. When I asked him to explain this further he either refused to answer or I don’t remember what he said. Before he disappeared, He said his name was Baron.

At this point I’m still not sure whether this was a genuine spirit contact or just another weirdass dream. I’m really curious to know if anyone here has heard of or encountered a spirit that matches this description before.

1 Like

Wasnt his name Ebaron?
A demon attributed to the rule of Paimon.
Ebaron is at Abramelin grimoire.

Also Paimon is known as Azazel depending on what text you read:

THESE 72 Kings be under the Power of AMAYMON, CORSON, ZIMIMAY or ZIMINIAR, and GÖAP, who are the Four Great Kings ruling in the Four Quarters, or Cardinal Points,* viz: East, West, North, and South, and are not to be called forth except it be upon Great Occasions; but are to be Invocated and Commanded to send such or such a Spirit that is under their Power and Rule, as is shown in the following Invocations and Conjurations.
‡ These four Great Kings are usually called Oriens, or Uriens, Paymon or Paymonia, Ariton or Egyn, and Amaymon or Amaimon. By the Rabbins they are frequently entitled: Samael, Azazel, AzĂ€el, and Mahazael.

• CelephaĂŻs Press, The Book of the GoĂ«tia of Solomon the King
1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:3, topic:1397"]Also Paimon is known as Azazel depending on what text you read:

THESE 72 Kings be under the Power of AMAYMON, CORSON, ZIMIMAY or ZIMINIAR, and GÖAP, who are the Four Great Kings ruling in the Four Quarters, or Cardinal Points,* viz: East, West, North, and South, and are not to be called forth except it be upon Great Occasions; but are to be Invocated and Commanded to send such or such a Spirit that is under their Power and Rule, as is shown in the following Invocations and Conjurations.
‡ These four Great Kings are usually called Oriens, or Uriens, Paymon or Paymonia, Ariton or Egyn, and Amaymon or Amaimon. By the Rabbins they are frequently entitled: Samael, Azazel, AzĂ€el, and Mahazael.

• CelephaĂŻs Press, The Book of the GoĂ«tia of Solomon the King[/quote]

I know Paimon as well as it is possible to know a spirit. That’s all I will say about that. I’ve met Azazel too. Paimon is not Azazel in any way shape or form.

The quotation comes from a footnote in Mathers and Crowley’s horrendous version of the already frought-with-difficulties Ars Goetia (which is, ironically, the popular one, and the bad reputation of the spirits therein is hardly a surprise given the botched nature of its descriptions amongst other perversions) obviously inserted by one of the two. I know of no source for the attribution of these ‘angelic’ names to the very old tradition of the four kings Oriens, Paimon, Amaymon and Egym in European demonology, and none is given by the author. In other words, it’s baseless bullshit. Overrated Victorian magicians strike again.

Dreams, as a rule, I do not trust. That’s not to say they are always fantasy, but I wouldn’t trust a dream about a spirit any more than a dream about a person, without some qualification. A lucid dream, a bit more. Astral travel, another story.

2 Likes