Anyone close to Dantalion?

Was wondering if anyone has a close relationship with Dantalian and could ask him why he chose not to work with me? I made an offer and in return wanted something rather easy for one such as himself to accomplish. He turned me down and I don’t know why?

2 Likes

Why don’t u try to contact him again…?
There must be a reason why he turned you down, he’s very rational.

I’ll try again. I usually give an offering with my petition regardless if they accept or not. Just to be respectful. Unless he thought what I wanted wasn’t good for me but I think they don’t get too involved in that sort of thing.

1 Like

do not judge what is easy or not for a demon, there might be situations you are not aware of.
did you think deeply into the whole situation before calling Him?
he says something was not right in your request/ the way you request it

4 Likes

You mean the way it was presented or the time frame was not acceptable?

none of that, the way you expressed it was not clear. you have to state it properly. Duke Dantalion is the best in mind control and emotions so state your intention right. he reads your mind but you do not express your command properly. he says something about being obnoxious.

2 Likes

Oh no that’s not good! Thank you for the input. Perhaps I’ll try to connect with him again more formally and go from there. I was a little rushed and careless with this.

1 Like

do not rush, do not be disturbed, would you like someone to ask you a favor the way you did to him?:grin:

1 Like

I suppose not, I really was rather hasty and I can see how it would have been viewed as obnoxious. Not that I meant any disrespect, sometimes my confidence is lacking. That was the first thing Lucifer told me when I called on him : Don’t kneel or grovel. Respect yourself and show respect. I’ll definitely be more conscious of it! Thank you!XX

1 Like