Anyone able to help me identity an entity? - First experience

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to forum and have only had a few experiences with entities (mainly whist on psychedelics but I have had a few experiences without them now also!)

I have started to learn how to scry, I stare deeply into the air and she (I think it’s a succubus) begins to manifest. I have to do it for a super long time for it to work though!

I wanted to share my first experience with you guys and see if anyone is able to help me identify an entity?

The first encounter was during a 14g (dried) mushroom trip. It was like there were 5-6 different entities around me, some male and some female. I could see their faces very clearly but I do not know who they were (it was like one entity that was morphing into different beings). One of these entities was a triangle with an eye in the middle of it, (kinda like the illuminati logo…) and it created a mouth out of hands (like the helping hands on Labyrinth) check this image [url=http://i.imgur.com/SkbQElJ.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/SkbQElJ.jpg[/url] !

So yeh, I wondered if anyone has made contact with this entity before and could tell me who it was I encountered (if it works this way?)

I look forward in getting to know you guys and share experiences and learn from you. I have started E.A’s course on Mastering Divination and I’m excited at the thought of being able to communicate more easily.

:slight_smile:

Regards,
Yass

dear brother what you witnessed was the eye of providence it’s self an aspect of lucifer and you should be honored and grateful that it happened. It means great things but you must decipher the meaning for yourself lucifer always makes you work for it so you can learn and grow stronger.
Cheers!

That kind of imagery seems to be quite common among magicians, I posted a thread about these symbols: Common Experiences Among Magicians.

I’m sure people will have different ideas what it means, but it’as definitely something that’s a regular occurence, and that also spans different belief systems etc. :slight_smile:

A good thing to keep in mind is that just because it appeared to you one way doesn’t mean that it won’t change that form on a whim, so the presence (depending on your abilities)'s form could reveal either everything about it or nothing.

Plus, it’s literally impossible (and possible at the same time) that such an entity is one of a kind or image so it could have been a lot of things.

What did it feel like? Were any other senses activated by it?

Also, why do you think they were different forms assumed by one being?

In the religious system of Theosophy, there is a deity named cyclopeia who looks like what you described.

[quote=“anon68160656, post:4, topic:7002”]A good thing to keep in mind is that just because it appeared to you one way doesn’t mean that it won’t change that form on a whim, so the presence (depending on your abilities)'s form could reveal either everything about it or nothing.

Plus, it’s literally impossible (and possible at the same time) that such an entity is one of a kind or image so it could have been a lot of things.

What did it feel like? Were any other senses activated by it?

Also, why do you think they were different forms assumed by one being?[/quote]

This is now going to turn into a trip report for those that are interested in reading it:

So I had no idea these things even existed, I listened to a lot of Terrence McKenna and heard about his 5g dried mushroom entity experiences and in some of his videos he encourages people to take (what he refers to as a ‘heroic’ dose) and try to communicate with these beings.

Since I have a love for altered states of consciousness through the use of psychedelics and have thirst for knowledge and experiences I thought I’d give it a go. I didn’t know what to expect but went for it.

I took 5g of cubensis shrooms and sat in my room in complete darkness and meditated for a few hours. I then followed his instructions and said aloud, ‘if there are any beings present please let yourself be known as I would like to communicate with you’.

After 2 hours I realised that 5g wasn’t going to give me the experience I wanted so I took 4 psilocybin sugar cubes (I’m guessing when I say equivalent of 14g total btw, could have been less, could have been more as there was no way to know how much was in each cube).

Then, I started to be able to see these orb like energy things coming out of my hands and I was able to quickly move my hands and they would literally come out of the palms of my hands. Naturally I played with these for, probably a total of 6 hours (I mean when do you get to have an experience like this aye?!)

I was able to do all sorts of stuff with these orbs, make a field of them surround me, make mass amounts of them form together in one place and more them with my mind around the room and all sorts! I have no idea what I was actually doing or what it was I was creating but it was fun and I was curious about it.

After a while I felt tired and laid down on my bed. This was the first contact (which I thought was with extraterrestrials at the time).

I got a strong feeling that the playing with the orbs was a test and that I passed it by getting so into it! Then it manifested onto my sloped ceiling and it was like there was a projector on my wall and I was having a skype call with it or something. It felt a lot like it was teaching me things.

When I asked questions to it, it would answer them by morphing into different things. It didn’t ‘tell’ me the answers, it SHOWED me the answers and it changed from a Skype call to like having a youtube video playing on my ceiling.

It was showing me underground cave systems, what appeared to be advanced technologies or inside cells or even maybe the universe in different ways. It was crazy, especially for a first time entity experience.

Another test that I felt it gave me was it asking me to open my mouth. (this is where it gets a bit weird!) When I opened my mouth it felt like it inserted a energy dick into my mouth and when it felt like it ejaculated the eye told me to close my eyes at that exact moment. When I did this is showed me the most unbelievable closed eye visuals imaginable of things that I didn’t know what they were. (reference above to technology or universe or inside cells or something).

It was also a very, very intense sexual experience. It felt like I was constantly orgasming for around 4 hours and it was in control of that.

So there was the triangle eye, hand mouth entity that was one of it’s forms (the main one it was most of the trip). Then there was also a demonic looking devil looking entity that had a really funny personality, it was really cheeky and it felt like it was the one giving me the sexual pleasure. It rolled it’s eyes around a lot and looked a bit beastly but friendly at the same time. It had a forked tongue and flicked it like a serpent would quite a bit (no idea who this guy was or if it was the same being).

Then there were two other entities that it morphed into occasionally, but one was a weird ‘dopey’ looking entity and the other was some female demonic entity but I can’t really remember what she looked like.

Also the walls were turning into the most beautiful ancient looking symbols that were fractal and were made of colours that I’ve never seen before or since then.

Really interesting experience, got me on this path. Thanks Terrence! haha

Hope you enjoyed my trip report and it wasn’t too long/boring for you.

Basically I’m under the impression that psychedelics can be used as tools and they are some kind of technology.

If you haven’t seen this documentary then I highly recommend watching it sometime. The name speaks for itself, “Secrets of the Mushroom, Psychic Abilities, DMT, and Religious Origins” lol

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTe8rq2m9U0]Secrets of the Mushroom, Psychic Abilities, DMT, and Religious Origins - YouTube