Anybody use Black Cat Reiki Charged Candles?

So, today I picked up a “Black Cat Crystal Journey Candle.” My intention was just to get a regular black candle to use in a ritual for Black Moon Lilith. The candle I got is advertised as “reiki charged,” and to “rid evil spirits,” and : “All of our products are vegan and made from the finest waxes and purest blends of essential oils. The wicks are made from paper and cotton only.”

CAN I STILL USE THIS CANDLE FOR AN OFFERING TO INVOKE LILITH, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A CLOVE SCENT AND ADVERTISES TO WARD OFF EVIL SPIRITS?

Thanks!

I mean, “evil” is subjective. I use Diane Vera’s banishing of the dark lord, which calls upon demonic forces to clear a space. I don’t see why you couldn’t use these candles.

If you can hear/divine maybe ask lilith?

1 Like

I just loved loved loved your question, It made me chuckle. If it’s all you got then use it, it’s your intention that fuels the flame. Just don’t have those doubts in ritual and stray your focus on the intent.

Your assuming Lillith is evil, naughty naughty LOL

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve only been studying the Occult for 1 year exactly, so I’m still new. This is the ritual I was planning on doing. The 2 photos are in the wrong order. Do you think I really need everything suggested?

1 Like

I did a ritual last night to start my whole “letting go” of more of the things that no longer serves me in my growth or simply old stuff that’s clung on to me. I called in Hekate, King Paimon, my guide and King Solomon and I evoked some others into my space and despite working with more shadow energy (have a feeling Lilith also had a helping hand in this) my room feels absolutely clean. I used fire to clean up my room and my self as well as the solar eclipse energy as well.
When I went to sleep in my mind I could still see the fire vortex cleaning up the room. Look cool honestly. This be my first time doing a cleansing like this. :thinking: I feel there’s still some kinks to work out to make it stronger and more efficient but like some say what one views as evil another may see only nature. That’s kinda how I am seeing this right now. Being new to the LHP, I just see it as simply part of their nature to be more of what I call “rich in flavor”. :joy: It’s not bad or evil but simply more denser and more in “flavor” then what some like me be use to. :thinking: