Anybody live nearby me?

Oh man…
tsss…

Alabama man

Seems legit…

San Diego. California.
Now I’ll just sit right here and wait for the stalkers. With my gun. Ak-40blastsomebitches.

Clearfield UT where the motto is “You haven’t heard of us cause we don’t matter.”

I’m in a small mountain town just south of Yosemite, CA. Good 'ol Shaver Lake, there’s about 5 hippies, 600 rednecks, 100 pit bulls, 8 llamas (not sure why he has llamas, but they are just down the roads about 10 miles), and more firearms than you can imagine. Yes, this black magician is a hillbilly. Damn near used Copenhagen Long Cut for incense the other day, hate when I mix that shit up, and the copal resin tasted like shit. Guess I need a better labeling system…

Ohio? Anyone? Anyone…? …bueller? …bueller?

I’ve heard of Clearfield.

Anyways OP, yeah. You got a portal to hell anywhere? I can jump over there.

Anyone in NY? I’m in Bronx, NY.

G

Any one from Nebraska, omaha,contact me:).

Anyone here in Washington, D.C.? An evocation at the base of the monument sounds about right…

Wyoming… a great place to work with air elementals.

How come none of you can live in Phoenix. I feel like being a solitary magician here has been my only choice, and I’ve had to travel out of state to find people worth practicing with often. And sometimes, only fleetingly do I meet people who are special here.

Shame, no one near me… except that i don’t want to publicly tell exactly where i live. But as my profile says Northern Europe. I feel that even this information is too much, because i don’t want any of my friends or targets etc to anyhow get that its me behind this name talking these things :smiley:

If they did, no one would trust me.

I live in San Diego. Finding like-minded Black Magicians would be great, but I pretty much tread alone…

[quote=“Euoi, post:63, topic:1184”]San Diego. California.
Now I’ll just sit right here and wait for the stalkers. With my gun. Ak-40blastsomebitches.[/quote]
I live in S.D., too. La Mesa.

I posted a quick post on magicians that could post their zip code, their ANONYMOUS username from the website, and any form of contact whether it be Website PM, email, KIK (anonymous messenger) or something else so those who would like can see where each other is, read each other messages/post based on location, then decide to move forward and meet from there.
Hope that helps
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-TMGXKvsnVuPUZn3GVfojlIwLyTvmmHX-EiIYTjW7Gw/edit#gid=0

Southeast, USA. Calm and quiet here, just how I like it.

Albuquerque here

[quote=“Luxi, post:1, topic:1184”]Anybody here live in Central California?[/quote] I’m in so cal, have you evoked a spirit to physical appearance since this last post ?

Anybody in Philadelphia PA