Anybody live nearby me?

Mental Asylum, maximum security prison or mortuary among some “fresh” bodies.
Wait, scratch those…THE VATICAN. Belial meets the pope. How cool would that be? He’s probably already there anyway.

Catacomombs in Paris would be my choice

[quote=“Azesiel, post:41, topic:1184”]Mental Asylum, maximum security prison or mortuary among some “fresh” bodies.
Wait, scratch those…THE VATICAN. Belial meets the pope. How cool would that be? He’s probably already there anyway.[/quote]

Yeah I bet he is, hell there might be even worse things then Belial hanging around there, if the stories I have heard are true some fucking bizonkers shit goes on beneath the vatican.

Actually one time I almost did do an evocation in the kennedy mansion, because a freind of mine was house sitting it, but it was an angelic entity, and the place had a fucking saturnian feeling atmosphere about it which I don’t think meshed too well with it so I chose to do it someplace else.

There is a castle ( a stronghold actually) in the city of Gent in which I would love to perform an evocation. So much history, so much dark energies, it was a place of torture and executions. Especially the tortureroom and the dungeons are very appealing to do some work there.

[url=http://youtu.be/sdLGhEBCLMs]The Ghosthunter in Gravensteen - YouTube

So cal here, too. LA. I’d love to get a group together to practice.

I’m in Bloomington Indiana if anyone lives close to there pm me.I’d like to create some workings with other people.I’ve always worked alone because I can’t find anyone here that’s into the occult.

South East England here…calling all Limeys

West Sussex

If I may, who or what did you evoke?

Berlin, Germany
Anyone around, let me know.

anyone from South America?

Same here! I’m not really into the whole meeting thing but just saying hi, PM me if you feel like it?

Id like to meet someone here in the UK i just relocated myself to Bracknell.
Maaybe to share some thoughts and just get an overall picture of the british magicians =)

1 Like

Greetings brothers and sisters worldwide and to those in the UK.

I am in East Neuk, the Kingdom of Fife- Scotland

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:51, topic:1184”]anyone from South America?[/quote]I’m from Chile. You?

I’m relatively new to the forum here, but I live near Nashville, TN. Haven’t heard of anyone from around here yet so I thought I’d throw it out there.

If you are wanting to get close to someone the Joy of Satan website has a Power Meditation section and Satanic Witchcraft section that has lots of techniques, for FREE, including how to attract someone to you and to get someone to love you.

Anyone from New York City?

[b] ANYONE FROM ALABAMA?!!?!?!?!?!? [/B]

Lived there while I was stationed at Redstonea Arsenal…