Anybody know this demon? (had a dream)

I had a dream where I was a shepherdess and the sheep I was herding were unnatural. They were pitch black with iridescent blue markings on their wool, The horns were made of gold and they seemed to have no eyes. One of my sheep wandered away from the flock and into a nearby forest. I lost track of my lost sheep and quickly got lost in the forest. I heard a commotion ahead of me and I hid in a dark bush. I watched as a man turned his back to another man out of a bottle of some sort of alcohol and while this man’s back was turned the other men beat him over the head with some sort of tool, I think it was a mallet or hammer of some sort. I watched as the victim fell to the ground and the other man pulled the tool From his head and licked it clean. He then crouched over the dead man and I watched as he devoured some of the man’s flesh.

I was frozen in place unable to do anything. I heard my lost sheep bleating behind me, and this man turned his blood-coated face and stared directly into me. I was so scared I thought he would come after me, but he picked up the body smiled at me, and then walked away with it. I felt myself following him and I watched as he dumped the body into the well. He then turned and open his arms wide, he announce loudly into the forest air Any lost lamb or wandering soul was welcome to follow him home. He just turned and walked back into the forest, and I followed. The farther into the forest I went the darker it became and more trees grow together or any light that could come through, The darkness was almost suffocating, Thorny vines grew on the trees, snagging my coat and scratching my skin, but still, I followed, and I heard my lost sheep following me.

I felt like we were walking forever and then we came across a large castle or was it a mansion? I’m not Sure. It was a large very prestigious-looking stonework building that looked far too large for simple force to hold it, huge thorny vines grew over the walls and onto the trees around them. I followed him inside and into some sort of feasting hall, he sat down at the head of the large food-filled table and gestured for me to sit down. I sat down immediately. He told me to eat and I did. it was the most delicious food I’ve ever tasted, he asked me why I didn’t run, and I replied that only prey runs in the sight of a predator and he laughed so hard that my bones hurt.

Before my eyes he shifted, becoming a humanoid demon with a lion head with three faces, grand goat horns, and large dragon-like wings. He was terrifying and somehow beautiful. His black mane of hair looked so soft but I knew better than to touch it. I asked him why he invited me in and he told me that he wanted to see if I was ready. I asked him what he meant but before he could answer my lamb jumped onto the table and laid down on a big plate. The demon grinned and gestured to the lamb. I cried as I cut its throat and offered it to the demon. Then I woke up.

I can’t get how vivid this dream was out of my head. I keep wondering who this demon could be. Can someone help me interpret this? Does anybody know this demon?

3 Likes

The apperance and the fact that this entity loves to hunt makes me believe that he is Ahriman.

1 Like

It could be a chimera, another black magician, the demon Marbas or Orias, why not just meditate and go ask him his invitation is literally also within you.Maybe he is even an unknown one that youll uncover.Channel him.Do what feels instinctually right for you.

2 Likes