Anybody know a good spirit to help a sick cat

Update.

The cats skin discoloration has vanished and appears healthy and hair is regrowing in the affected areas. Thanks everyone and thanks Arch Angel Ariel and President Marbas for helping me to cure a sick cat. Special thanks to darkest knight for providing a kick ass healing mantra. Gratitude dude.

3 Likes

Mingus Abner recovered and well.

5 Likes

Beautiful animal, feels very young…when I look at her, yes he’s uncomfortable…I feel it some kind of an allergy, cats can be so sensitive to many things…it comes from a graa area where he goes or passes through not by nature though…something gets put on it…it mayveven be false grass that’s been cleaned \treated or a chemical for pest orr other oalnt treatments…you could use a very small aloe vera handwash as natural antibacterial bodyvwash on him once week…it will cool and soothe his skin and irritation and itching…I see him biting at himself too…signs of distress about it…give him lots of love and attention…u could also maybe even invest in a cat collar camera and see where he toddles off to…:wink::blush: it’s somat that he gets into contact with…carpet fresh things, aerosols, airfresheners, washing powders, cleaner products, softeners…how long has he been like that for?..what’s been changed, anything how things get done,washed,cleaned lately? It’s deffo not fleas and not fkea bites…spirit keeps satingnto me…“skin condition”…where he goes and what he is contact with…see how he is around the home too for a few days after giving him that wash and wash his beds etc too…and his latter…what does that get cleaned with? Has it bn changed with something else? …your cat is “very sensitive”. …spirit says too…x blessings :blush:

1 Like

You’re right he’s extremely friendly and a very sweet cat. The bath treatments I gave him made a big difference and I think you’re right about it being something he’s allergic too.

I’m pleased to report he’s fine now. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Oh, you’re more than welcome, hun! I’m just the messenger from spirit :wink::grin: aw, so glad he is better x :sunflower::blossom:

1 Like

I was drawn, so I read him

1 Like