Anybody know a good spirit to help a sick cat

That’s very sound advice thank you for that.

1 Like

Ok everyone I am going to bathe the cat and put on the medicated soap wish me luck. This is going to be one pissed off kitty :rage:.

2 Likes

Well I gotta say I’m impressed he took it like a champ. Very well behaved. Let’s hope this works.

3 Likes

@anon25000386 What an adorable cat. I have a great affinity for cats ( I have about 20, no lie. I live in a very isolated, rural area in the Great Smokey Mountains, so they have an entire floor to themselves and a fenced in yard to play in. I spoil them rotten. Strangely [or perhaps naturally] the presence of demons doesn’t bother them a bit ). I would call on Buer, as he is a demon of healing. I’ve never employed Buer on animals, but seeing as you love that cat very much, I would think that when you have petitioned/tasked Buer with the job, his will becomes intertwined with your will, and your will is always granted by the divine so what you ask of Buer ( or any demon ) is in accordance with divine will. Buer did heal my Aunt ( the only family I have left ) of cancer which had spread ( she had breast cancer and had a Mastectomy ). My petition was for Buer to assist and guide the most skilled Oncologists in the hospital to get all of the cancer and that she pulled thru the surgery just fine. The next day, I got a call from the Surgeon saying that they believe they got it all and she pulled thru the surgery just fine ( pretty much word for word my petition to Buer ) so I thank Buer. It’s worth a shot, I would say.

In the mundane world, I used to be an LVT ( Licensed Veterinary Technician ) and it sounds like a form of Mange. Does he have “hot spots” ( areas that appear red or inflamed, or that he chews and digs at often )? He really needs to see a Vet and have a skin-scrape and lab work performed. Such things, as well as filling prescriptions and assisting in surgeries, occupied most of my workday. I miss that job

2 Likes

I second that. She has helped my cat several times. He’s one unlucky cat… :sweat:

3 Likes

I think it’s skin parasite of some sort. Yes he needs to go to the vet and as soon as we can we will. I cherish this cat. He’s very affectionate and friendly almost like a puppy. We’ll see what happens with the soap I got for him. I keep that in mind about Buer too thanks.

@anon25000386 That Fenobucarb is strong stuff, make sure it doesn’t get in the cat’s eyes and that you rinse the cat thoroughly after bathing it ( so it doesn’t ingest it while grooming )

2 Likes

I was real careful with him. He took it really well I was surprised.

I live in the philippines and it’s surprising what we can buy over the counter without a prescription here. I really hope and pray this solves the problem.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight You too, huh? I swear cats have a way of worming their way into your heart. A favorite tactic of cats that I’ve noticed is to find the person in the household that likes them the least and endear themselves to them. They are waaaaaaay smarter than most people give them credit for. IMO, they are noble animals that demand to be treated as such ( and we do. My Aunt and I spend more on cats than ourselves. We can’t even make a sandwich or bowl of cereal without giving hookups of cold cuts and milk. It almost feels like I’m making an offering to a royal demon

3 Likes

Yeah it seems like a pact between owner and cat. X offerings of food in exchange for being loving and cute.

1 Like

@anon25000386 It really does, and that’s all I ask of kitties. Several of ours follow us to the bathroom and some post up outside the bathroom door. They do this every time, almost like they think they are standing guard. We have another that likes to pose and play “look at how cute I am from various positions”. They really are wonderful animals that us cat lovers treat almost as humans

1 Like

I get ya…I’m a cat lover too. My little beast is my bed companion. He sleeps next to me and purrs like a motor. He’s very unlike my other cats, more aloof and judgemental. He’s extremely personable and really likes people.

Here in the philippines we call cats ming ming. If you call out to the cats… “Meeeennngg” the cats , even strays come running towards you. I’ve never seen an american cat do that even when called by name.

2 Likes

One of my Cats Also lose hair when she feel stress, and the other thing that influence is the food, change the diet of Cat and make a observation on the excrementes of the Cat, if theres worms, Cat grass, boild chicken breast blended and Also Cat scratcher Will help with stress, Ángel Raphael and president marbas are great healers, Hopes thats help.

2 Likes

Raphael or Marbas

1 Like

I understand from an entity that you have to watch its diet. Maybe also feed with fresh fish.

2 Likes

Mmmm thats a good idea.

1 Like

Hope your cat feels better.

In addition to Bastet, Marbas, Raphael for healing as suggested by others, Beleth helped with one of my cats. She resolved a tough situation in the most unexpected way. Not what I had in mind but ended up to be the best solution. She gives good ideas.

1 Like

@anon25000386 When you are able to take your cat to the Vet, make sure and ask for a fecal loop ( to look for worm eggs ), ear swab ( to look for ear mites ), skin scrape ( when put on a prepared microscope slide and cover slip, it gives the examiners a much better picture of what’s going on skin-wise ), and lab blood work ( ask for a full workup ). If you make changes in the cat’s diet, be sure and do it gradually, as a sudden change in diet can make a domestic animal very sick. Being an outdoor cat, there are a zillion things it could have contracted and come in contact with. Let me know how it goes. You might also consider appealing to nature spirits that deal with animals. I have no idea of their names or how to contact them, but I’m sure many people here know exactly how

3 Likes

That’s sound advice my friend. I’ve got two spirits I’m working with in conjunction to physical medicine. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thanks.

Update…

We’ve achieved the very beginning of hair growth and regeneration. Look closely at the picture to see the new hairs growing. Also affected skin areas look clean and clear no discoloration or ulceration.

I think we may have just cured this animal. Thanks everyone for your help especially darkest knight.

5 Likes