Any tips?

Hello again. I am looking into the realm of Black Magik and I would like to delve deeper. I have downloaded an app about black magik but I would love to get some input from people who actually practice it. Are there any tips that you can give a beginner? Any easy spells that I could practice before going deeper? I have looked on the forum and have found very little relating to the subject I appreciate every piece of advice and I am willing to try out anything. Thank you all for your help and have a great day/night.

1 Like

Go to amazon get kindle unlimited read u will find a few books in demons black maguk etc, cheap, fast

2 Likes

Practice focusing your thoughts and harnessing your emotions through mediation, the more powerful your emotions during a spell the more potent the spell.

2 Likes

I second the Kindle suggestion. It’s the most discreet way that I know to get information and methods that work from respected authors. If necessary you can create a new Amazon account and load it with gift cards (purchased with cash) to avoid leaving a suspicious trail, should overbearing surveillance be a problem for you. You can read the books with a phone app or in your web browser.

Check out books from BALG, The Gallery of Magick (their blog is great too, lots of free info), and The Power of Magick Publishing. There are works of dark magick available from each of these publishers with clear instructions on how to perform the rituals and get results. It will require a small investment of your time and money, but I can assure you that the magick will repay this investment with incalculable interest.

If stealth is a requirement for you, because you still live with others, then perhaps you may find Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose suitable for your needs. The Pathworking method of summoning the demons can be performed in silence, and requires no tools or paraphernalia other than your imagination (and a notebook, to keep a journal and record your rituals).

As for where to start, I think it’s good to start with a situation that would be fun if it manifested, but that you aren’t too concerned about either way. Something that would bring you pleasure, but that you won’t spend time worrying about. In time you will be able to use magick to shape and guide your life, but in the beginning a common problem is Lust for Result, and this approach can help with that.

Patience, and magick will provide. I wish you good fortune, Belzebub.

4 Likes

Wait, what? I’m thinking that you have something very specific in mind when you use the term ‘black magic’. That’s totally fine of course, but there might be a term that more closely fits your idea.

Almost everything in this forum is about black magic in the sense of magic that is done for the benefit of the magician without regard to nature or society or some jealous god.

Within that broad definition there are lots of very different ways to go. Baneful magic involves doing harm to an enemy. Ascension involves raising one’s awareness and motivations to places where one will stand apart from the herd (more dangerous than it sounds). Evocation involves making direct contact with an entity. Invocation is to allow an entity into one’s mind and body. Occult vocabulary is a challenge even for experienced magicians.

What comes to mind when you think of black magic?

2 Likes

Whenever I think or hear of black magik I think of demons and evil spells. The app that I have has spells for harming the enemy, curses and hexes, elemental magik, love spells, and some others. I want to be able to do things as summon demons, get revenge if needed, and hurt those that hurt my close friends. Something interesting I found was a spell that I could control a weak minded person while I slept.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am living with others right now so thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

When meditating are there any specific things I have to do?

Thank you very much

When mediating focus on clearing your mind and keeping it clear. Once clear you can start by focusing on your breathing and visualizing each emotion and holding the feeling and making it more powerful. When you are trying to contact a demon or entities you would focus on their image or sigil and maintain that image for as long as you can or want, this normally works for me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Whenever I meditate I tend to think on many things. Now I know what I was doing wrong. :joy: Thank you for clearing it up.

1 Like

I mean it’s something all of us do, I want to be better at it my self some people can do it for hours

2 Likes

Yeah. I want to be able to get to that level. Haha.

1 Like