Any tip? Naamah

Any information about Naamah? Could you perform a request spell for a first approach?

Find her sigil and focus on it. Request she come to you and focus is important.

I just read a good book today called “The Devil, Demons, and Ghosts in the Hebrew Tradition” by Baal Kadmon that has some pretty good information on Naamah. It is available both in ebook and paperback on amazon (and you can read it for free if you have kindleprime). I have a journal here that has my own working with Naamah in the Journal section.

Definitely. It can help you tell if her energy jibes well for you to see if you wish to continue working with her. Simply mediating on her can help too. I chanted “invoca naamah” instead of her enn whenever I wanted to chat with her or connect for whatever reason I needed to at the moment. It is not the only way of course but may help you experiment a bit.

7 Likes

Any experience with her?

1 Like

I think this page is reliable.
The rulers are described there a bit, too.

A colleague told me Na’amah is very much
about teaching divination. But I dunno more.

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/the-ten-spheres-of-the-qliphoth/

1 Like

Yup, I have a record of the experiences with her here on my forum. I spent a little over a month working with her starting from this entry

2 Likes

Is it advisable to work with her before diving into the sephiroth opening? Maybe try to work in to astral skills.

I found it helpful on my end, as getting used to her energy did help me to adapt to the energy of the qlipha she rules so I could better channel instead of holding onto it. Working on astral skills would be advisable as well

1 Like

Naahmah is the demon that i can connect in the most easiest way, after her is King Paimon. I habe 5 planets in my astrological cart ( Capricorn) and she is the Black earth so i think is because of it i have a easy connection with her

I Just called her 3 times and she appeared in my mind, no candles, no mantras, no incenses

1 Like

@Draggus
Can you help me to find out to whom I could possibly connect better by my horoscope?
Is here for this a thread or is somewhere something to read about that?

You could always work up a natal chart, then cross-reference something like Liber 777 to look at the planetary associations of a few spirits, then work with spirits which are compatible with the planets you have a high affinity with.

1 Like

@Mao Could you tell me in which chapter of Liber 777 this is described? Highest affinity is with Pluto.

I tried and I think I managed to feel his energy. But I felt as if they wanted to get me out of my body and great anguish in my chest invaded me.