Any suggestion for working with Azazel?

Hi all,

I am starting to study all I can on Azazel and was wondering if anyone has any advice on working with Azazel?

Thanks

G

he often delivers the message via dreams. No matter your skill level he will find a way to work with you. I learned a lot on my path thanks to him. also be ready to have your perception of how all of this works tested, and questioned. He would often get me to wonder how much of this is psychological. The times when he was arguing that this didn’t exist and I was creating all of this, I couldn’t tell if he was playing the devils advocate or if he was serious.
evoke, evoke, and evoke some more. that’s my advice

1 Like

Don’t be surprised if no contact is made or contact is made on his terms. He tends to come when he’s ready or when your ready not when you think your ready.

[quote=“Icarus, post:2, topic:2952”]he often delivers the message via dreams. No matter your skill level he will find a way to work with you. I learned a lot on my path thanks to him. also be ready to have your perception of how all of this works tested, and questioned. He would often get me to wonder how much of this is psychological. The times when he was arguing that this didn’t exist and I was creating all of this, I couldn’t tell if he was playing the devils advocate or if he was serious.
evoke, evoke, and evoke some more. that’s my advice[/quote]

No doubt last year I had the most vivid out of this world dream with him. I can remember every second of it to this day and prob will till I die, it was phenomenal.