Any Rituals to destroy racist and spiteful neighbors?

no problem

GL

I’m a newbie to all this stuff so can you elaborate on exactly what I should do? Like step by step, how would you deal with a situation like this if you were disrespected by ignorant people?[/quote]

Well, I would personally direct criminals and arsonists to the subject, and cast demons into each separate member of the family. I’d also go around during the night and paint sigils of bloodthirsty monsters in hidden places on the property and make a field to guard them from view.

But you don’t want severe measures, or do you? My name isn’t Sev for no reason- My measures are severe, and what I do has a tendency to sever limbs sometimes.

Burn a black candle on their names/photographs.I would definitely put down some war water and crossing powder, plus some hot foot work when you’re satisfied.
A crossing jar that you shake up every day abd release your hatred into would likely be good.

Unless you want to inhabit a victim mindset, you would do well to ask why you and your partner manifested this in your life.

I speak as someone who’s had some fucking horrible experiences, so this isn’t “victim blaming” - but if (as you are, already) a Living God, what’s the lesson in this for you guys? What can you learn from this?

You’ve already got good advice on simple defence, so my post’s meant to push that step further along the Left Hand Path of your own deification - no victims, no tyrants, no push-pull - just responsibility, and power.

Address this idea if/when you’re ready, or don’t, either’s cool - I wish you well!

Unless you want to inhabit a victim mindset, you would do well to ask why you and your partner manifested this in your life.

I speak as someone who’s had some fucking horrible experiences, so this isn’t “victim blaming” - but if (as you are, already) a Living God, what’s the lesson in this for you guys? What can you learn from this?

You’ve already got good advice on simple defence, so my post’s meant to push that step further along the Left Hand Path of your own deification - no victims, no tyrants, no push-pull - just responsibility, and power.

Address this idea if/when you’re ready, or don’t, either’s cool - I wish you well![/quote]

This might not be the most esoteric way of thought but I just think some people are assholes, in this world you have people who go out of their way to disrespect and provoke other people who are respectful and minding their own business and sometimes race gets added into the mix. Human nature can be an ugly thing and the antagonistic acts of bullying and harassment doesn’t just end in grade school, those asshole jocks and the mean girls who make their peers lives hell during high school continue their antagonistic ways for the remainder of their lives, that is until they provoke the wrong person and learn the hard way that disrespecting complete strangers can bring back to them extremely harmful consequences and that is what I’m intending for. They already have a lot of enemies due to their provocative modes of behavior, I intend to influence those enemies to destroy these people and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

I won’t argue, I’m just saying there might be another way to look at this, but I mean I curse people, I manipulate situations, I don’t just passively say everything’s great - in fact, I rant against the weirdly passive RHP worldview that “all is as it should be” quite often on here! - I’m just saying, IF there’s power in that, fucking have it, and meanwhile do what you gotta do.

My thing is, if it’s hurt you already, there was power in it for you, and now your power’s going to come from stopping it hurting you - if that makes sense? The axis isn’t “morality” or some appeal to a higher objective judge - it’s CHOICE.

I won’t argue, I’m just saying there might be another way to look at this, but I mean I curse people, I manipulate situations, I don’t just passively say everything’s great - in fact, I rant against the weirdly passive RHP worldview that “all is as it should be” quite often on here! - I’m just saying, IF there’s power in that, fucking have it, and meanwhile do what you gotta do.

My thing is, if it’s hurt you already, there was power in it for you, and now your power’s going to come from stopping it hurting you - if that makes sense? The axis isn’t “morality” or some appeal to a higher objective judge - it’s CHOICE.[/quote]

That’s how I look at it and that applies to them too because THEY made the CHOICE to provoke a complete stranger and now they’re gonna pay for making that choice.

So long as you reap the power from it, that’s your absolute right!

grinningspring, i’d like to add to what eva said. i’d like to add the idea of the life-giving sword, yagyu munenori’s idea of controlling any opponent by spiritual readiness to fight rather than by actual fighting. the life giving sword is the idea of speak softly but carry a big stick.

everything you said is perfectly justified. you treat others well. your neighbours have offended your woman’s honour. you want to teach them a lesson for abusing your loved ones in your lair by treating them cruelly and without mercy. but you don’t want to kill them unless they attack you or beg out for their lives to be relieved. that’s all by-the-book satanism.

concentrate now on finding one and i repeat ONE method for getting your revenge. and it has to be something that you can do all by yourself and quickly, because now is not the time for you to go looking to learn magickal exercises, most of which take years to get down.

everybody is going to give you their own take on what to do and here’s mine. my suggestion to you is to use a ritual from the miracle of new avatar power. it is known to work very well for magickal beginners.

i recently put up an old post with instructions on exactly where in the manual to go to do the rite you want to do. you can find it here. section iia tells you exactly which parts of the book to read in order to put your ritual together.

it will take you around 15 minutes a day to do and you want to do it twice a day, at 6am and again at 6pm, until your neighbours stop bothering you. the rites that you want to do are the theurgic booby-trap ritual and the astral bomb ritual together. for the theurgic booby-trap ritual, you call on sitael and elemiah, who are the 3rd and 4th angels from the shemhamphorash, and the word of power given is tipheret iod. the astral bomb ritual calls on iehoel and lelahiah, the 33rd and 34th angels of shemhamphorash. the word of power that commands them is binah he. all four of these angels are powers (a rank of hebrew angels) that serve under kamael in the sephirah of geburah (severity).

the entire rite is done in this order from the new avatar power manual:

: uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
: the new avatar power ritual p42
: bringing in the new avatar power p136-8
: the new avatar power circulation ritual p139-40
: the new avatar power fountain ritual p141
: invocation to strengthen the fountain of your new avatar power p142
: the new avatar power defensive armor ritual p155
: the astral bomb attack ritual p155
: the theurgic booby-trap ritual p164
: uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
: how to ‘come back’ from the new avatar power ritual p67
: keeping your book of shadows p44

print out the manual and go through the pages i said and read the paragraphs i named out loud. you’ll hear exactly how to do the ritual from start to finish. you need no further instruction than that and no further ingredients than that, nor do you need any further magickal training or even any explanation, it’s all there.

good luck with the whole deal and keep us all posted on what you did to solve the problem and what happened afterward.

I guess they were saying that because I'm Asian my penis is small and because she's black her pussy is large, overall this was an extremely racist and inflammatory statement to make, not to mention the sheer ignorance behind their way of thinking.

Please do tell us what is ‘ignorant’ about a person making a reasonable assumption about the size of your penis based on statistical data. I don’t know about black women, but the average Chinese penis appears to be little over 10cm or 4 inches when erect.

After I came to my senses I agreed with her that we must not break the law and physically retaliate even though these people deserve the worst fate possible so I've been researching Voodoo and other supernatural methods of dealing out punishment.

A sure indication that you are probably in fact a little man with a big chip on your shoulder. Humanity can thank God that no powerful spirit is ever going to be taking commands from the likes of of you.

A sure indication that you are probably in fact a little man with a big chip on your shoulder. Humanity can thank God that no powerful spirit is ever going to be taking commands from the likes of of you.

As well we can all breathe a sigh of relief they’ll likely never serve a guy who has to belittle others to feel inportant in a feebile and utterly laughable attempt to make up for the weakness, inadequacy and insecurity that fills his daily life, his only pleasure is using his triple word score vocabulary and his library punch card to intimidate those who don’t see the desperation and neediness behind his every smartass comment.

You know more statustics/facts about dicks than you do about a woman’s vagina and your making fun of someone. Sounds like you know all about having a Small Man Conplex.

Poete, I warned you twice already…This is strike 3! It’s all over for you now!

GAME OVER!!!

[quote=“Bran, post:32, topic:2975”]Poete, I warned you twice already…This is strike 3! It’s all over for you now!

GAME OVER!!![/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fuck you, Bran.

Really bro? The dude did nothing but insult members and give vague accouts of what he did that impressed those not looking for the details to make shit work. He came here to stroke his ego. He was one of thise guys who could have made this place better, instead of using his superior knowledge and sharing it to make a community of better magicians he used it to make himself feel superior and constantly degraded members for not being at his level. If he hadn’t been an insecure pussy he’d have tried to help people get there rather than taunt them.

“I did a working and nailed my cable guy”

“What did you do? I’d like to try something like that.”

“Psfftt Yeah right, as if < insert obscure reference to a hierarchy you have no clue about and he sure as fuck will not elaborate on> would EVER deal with the likes of you! Your a pathetic piece herpes encrustd monkey shit!”

“Uh…Cool, thanks for the help Poete”

“Fuck your mother!”

Yeah I’ll miss him too.

He seemed to be working with a hidden system behind the Ars Goetia, which he claimed was ridden with errors (and it is).

Does anyone know anything about the primary documents of his system?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:35, topic:2975”]He seemed to be working with a hidden system behind the Ars Goetia, which he claimed was ridden with errors (and it is).

Does anyone know anything about the primary documents of his system?[/quote]

The Goetia was ripped off from Johnathon Weyer’s De Praestigiis Daemonum, which had an appendix called Pseudomonarchia Daemonum.

Weyer was a live-in student of Heinrich Agrippa(famous occultist) for many years, and was an ardent opponent of the Inquisitions, using logic & reason to free ‘condemned’ souls from charges of ‘heresy.’

Supposedly, the earliest source text Weyer(via Agrippa) had access to, was called ‘Liber officorum spirituum, seu Liber dictus Empto. Salomonis, deprincipibus et regibus daemoniorum.’

Translated: Book of the offices of spirits, or the book called Empto. Salomonis concerning the princes and kings of the demons.’

This text itself, supposedly drew from ancient sources(Guessing Solomon’s private archives that the Knights Templars supposedly found.)

I don’t speak Latin, but supposedly Poete did and had access to the older manuscript, and thus the translation errors.

You can find Weyer’s text here:

[url=http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm]http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm[/url]

[quote="-TWF-, post:34, topic:2975"]Really bro? The dude did nothing but insult members and give vague accouts of what he did that impressed those not looking for the details to make shit work. He came here to stroke his ego. He was one of thise guys who could have made this place better, instead of using his superior knowledge and sharing it to make a community of better magicians he used it to make himself feel superior and constantly degraded members for not being at his level. If he hadn’t been an insecure pussy he’d have tried to help people get there rather than taunt them.

“I did a working and nailed my cable guy”

“What did you do? I’d like to try something like that.”

“Psfftt Yeah right, as if < insert obscure reference to a hierarchy you have no clue about and he sure as fuck will not elaborate on> would EVER deal with the likes of you! Your a pathetic piece herpes encrustd monkey shit!”

“Uh…Cool, thanks for the help Poete”

“Fuck your mother!”

Yeah I’ll miss him too.[/quote]

I know, I know! But he just started helping me out via PM. He has a lot of knowledge to offer just like you guys do. You guys just had to overlook the crude jokes and talk with him privately. Seriously, fuck you Bran! I’m starting to miss the old BALG.

I PM’d Poete several times, politely, inviting him to engage in discussion, but as a mere female was never honoured with a response.

The guy was an asshat who seemed to only share knowledge when he could attempt to make someone else appear wrong with it - he frequently derailed entire threads because he’d bring the dialogue down to a level of ad hominem attacks or childish insults, and thus the thread became about him.

He was warned several times on here and yet posted that ridiculous bullshit earlier in this thread - unless he was prone to amnesia, he can’t possibly have believed that was acceptable behaviour, nor that it was a legitimate and on-topic response to this thread and the person he insulted.

Good riddance is my opinion - then again, Lelouchdamian I recall you were also having a good old bitch about Elison getting banned after he tried to basically trash the entire forum, so whatever… :\

Btw topics about banned members are against the rules, so discussing this further isn’t likely to go anywhere useful.

Lelouchdamien, are you trying to get your ass banned as well?

I’m not going in discussion with you because I don’t owe you any explanation.
Nor will I ever keep you in account in any decision I make. So lose the attitude!

Consider yourself warned as well because of lack of respect (you can find that in the rules).

Firstly, I agree with others regarding the PM. Despite his big knowledge, he was using to insulting others and proving them, that they know nothing, he had definitely big problems with himself.

Regarding ritual,
You can get some excellent results just by sending black enegery from the the deepest places of the hell. Just close your eyes, imagine that the person is in front of you, and looks with pure anger how dark energy is becoming inside the body of your enemy, surrounding it. With addiction, you should also state loudly or silently, what you wish to happen to them, it will boost the spell. I got really disasterous effect by using it, and, the person was in a deep depression, from being helthy started to doing some cancer examinations after two months, and other things has been done, of which I cannot speak. Later on I called all the powers, and took them off, due to some personal attachment to that person. That everything became better. But if you have no pure rage inside yourself, it will not work.