Any Rituals to destroy racist and spiteful neighbors?

About 6 months ago a rather large family of about 15 people moved in next door and ever since then it’s been hell for everybody on our block, they frequently drink beer and alcohol on their front porch and play extremely loud music all day and night. Particularly one incident which infuriated me into a murderous rage was when 2 drunk women from over there approached my girlfriend when she was coming come from work and said to her “How can you feel that little chinese dick in your big pussy?” and laughed in her face. I’m an Asian man from Russian Siberia and my girlfriend is African American. I guess they were saying that because I’m Asian my penis is small and because she’s black her pussy is large, overall this was an extremely racist and inflammatory statement to make, not to mention the sheer ignorance behind their way of thinking. When my girlfriend told me this, I called my cousin and told him to bring his hunting rifles over, that day I was seriously going to kill them, he then came over with the weapons that night but my girlfriend cried and pleaded to us that it is not worth losing our freedom over ignorant and disrespectful people. After I came to my senses I agreed with her that we must not break the law and physically retaliate even though these people deserve the worst fate possible so I’ve been researching Voodoo and other supernatural methods of dealing out punishment. If any of the powerful magicians here can provide an effective ritual I can utilize to get rid of these people for good please don’t hesitate to post in this thread.

What angered me the most about this situation is that I’ve always been respectful with everybody on our street and I’ve always treated people in general with courtesy, no way did me and my girlfriend deserve this type of disrespect. I really believe that these people should be punished for their spiteful actions.

First of all, you didn’t “come to your senses”, you were swayed. Going through the motions to kill another is a perfectly normal thing to do, albeit behind closed doors.

What kind of punishment we talking here?

Unveils collection of torture devices

We got ya scissors, ya pliers, ya serrated knives…

Oh wait, do you want them dead or no?

1 Like

[quote=“GRINNINGSPRING, post:1, topic:2975”]About 6 months ago a rather large family of about 15 people moved in next door and ever since then it’s been hell for everybody on our block, they frequently drink beer and alcohol on their front porch and play extremely loud music all day and night. Particularly one incident which infuriated me into a murderous rage was when 2 drunk women from over there approached my girlfriend when she was coming come from work and said to her “How can you feel that little chinese dick in your big pussy?” and laughed in her face. I’m an Asian man from Russian Siberia and my girlfriend is African American. I guess they were saying that because I’m Asian my penis is small and because she’s black her pussy is large, overall this was an extremely racist and inflammatory statement to make, not to mention the sheer ignorance behind their way of thinking. When my girlfriend told me this, I called my cousin and told him to bring his hunting rifles over, that day I was seriously going to kill them, he then came over with the weapons that night but my girlfriend cried and pleaded to us that it is not worth losing our freedom over ignorant and disrespectful people. After I came to my senses I agreed with her that we must not break the law and physically retaliate even though these people deserve the worst fate possible so I’ve been researching Voodoo and other supernatural methods of dealing out punishment. If any of the powerful magicians here can provide an effective ritual I can utilize to get rid of these people for good please don’t hesitate to post in this thread.

What angered me the most about this situation is that I’ve always been respectful with everybody on our street and I’ve always treated people in general with courtesy, no way did me and my girlfriend deserve this type of disrespect. I really believe that these people should be punished for their spiteful actions.[/quote]

lol, I can’t get my ex-girlfriend back, but I know how to kill people. Well, there’s actually
a shit ton of ways to hurt people.

EA has 2 videos on curses on this YouTube channel. Otherwise summon demons by their property and let them lose. They’ll just go around tormenting the family. But protect you house from letting them in.

Here’s something I used. Be cautious though because it works tooooo damn well.
It will cause them to suffer and they won’t be able die until they suffered alot.
So if I were you I would rather just cast a bunch of demons by there property and let them lose.

Pm me and I’ll tell you. I rather not be responsible for multiple deaths from this forum.

1 Like

On second thought, how much pain would you like to inflict? I know a very pressure-cookerish way, that’ll make the other suffer and boil until it reaches critical mass and just explodes all over the place, preferable in a house fire!

Make thy choice.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:3, topic:2975”][quote=“GRINNINGSPRING, post:1, topic:2975”]About 6 months ago a rather large family of about 15 people moved in next door and ever since then it’s been hell for everybody on our block, they frequently drink beer and alcohol on their front porch and play extremely loud music all day and night. Particularly one incident which infuriated me into a murderous rage was when 2 drunk women from over there approached my girlfriend when she was coming come from work and said to her “How can you feel that little chinese dick in your big pussy?” and laughed in her face. I’m an Asian man from Russian Siberia and my girlfriend is African American. I guess they were saying that because I’m Asian my penis is small and because she’s black her pussy is large, overall this was an extremely racist and inflammatory statement to make, not to mention the sheer ignorance behind their way of thinking. When my girlfriend told me this, I called my cousin and told him to bring his hunting rifles over, that day I was seriously going to kill them, he then came over with the weapons that night but my girlfriend cried and pleaded to us that it is not worth losing our freedom over ignorant and disrespectful people. After I came to my senses I agreed with her that we must not break the law and physically retaliate even though these people deserve the worst fate possible so I’ve been researching Voodoo and other supernatural methods of dealing out punishment. If any of the powerful magicians here can provide an effective ritual I can utilize to get rid of these people for good please don’t hesitate to post in this thread.

What angered me the most about this situation is that I’ve always been respectful with everybody on our street and I’ve always treated people in general with courtesy, no way did me and my girlfriend deserve this type of disrespect. I really believe that these people should be punished for their spiteful actions.[/quote]

lol, I can’t get my ex-girlfriend back, but I know how to kill people. Well, there’s actually

EA has 2 videos on curses on this YouTube channel. Otherwise summon demons by their property and let them lose. They’ll just go around tormenting the family. But protect you house from letting them in.

It will cause them to suffer and they won’t be able die until they suffered alot.
So if I were you I would rather just cast a bunch of demons by there property and let them lose.

Pm me and I’ll tell you. I rather not be responsible for multiple deaths from this forum.[/quote]

actually no, don’t contact me ask sev instead. I can’t trust myself

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2975”]First of all, you didn’t “come to your senses”, you were swayed. Going through the motions to kill another is a perfectly normal thing to do, albeit behind closed doors.

What kind of punishment we talking here?

Unveils collection of torture devices

We got ya scissors, ya pliers, ya serrated knives…

Oh wait, do you want them dead or no?[/quote]

I don’t want them dead, I just want them to suffer and for all practical purposes to move out of our street, if they end up homeless and in a shelter, that’s even better.

Why do you think about vodou when it comes to hurt people ? Vodou is a beautiful religion which is not aimed to hurt anyone. I’m not saying you can’t hurt people with vodou but this is a very wronged point of view about what is vodou and what it is aimed at.

Secondly, you ask for magical rituals to get some revenge on those guys, and I can feel your honesty. But I presume that asking this means that you cant perform any magical ritual yourself because you can’t evoke or perform any ritual ?

So, are you looking for a “magician to hire” to get you revenge from them ?

[quote=“Dani123321, post:3, topic:2975”][quote=“GRINNINGSPRING, post:1, topic:2975”]About 6 months ago a rather large family of about 15 people moved in next door and ever since then it’s been hell for everybody on our block, they frequently drink beer and alcohol on their front porch and play extremely loud music all day and night. Particularly one incident which infuriated me into a murderous rage was when 2 drunk women from over there approached my girlfriend when she was coming come from work and said to her “How can you feel that little chinese dick in your big pussy?” and laughed in her face. I’m an Asian man from Russian Siberia and my girlfriend is African American. I guess they were saying that because I’m Asian my penis is small and because she’s black her pussy is large, overall this was an extremely racist and inflammatory statement to make, not to mention the sheer ignorance behind their way of thinking. When my girlfriend told me this, I called my cousin and told him to bring his hunting rifles over, that day I was seriously going to kill them, he then came over with the weapons that night but my girlfriend cried and pleaded to us that it is not worth losing our freedom over ignorant and disrespectful people. After I came to my senses I agreed with her that we must not break the law and physically retaliate even though these people deserve the worst fate possible so I’ve been researching Voodoo and other supernatural methods of dealing out punishment. If any of the powerful magicians here can provide an effective ritual I can utilize to get rid of these people for good please don’t hesitate to post in this thread.

Pm me and I’ll tell you. I rather not be responsible for multiple deaths from this forum.[/quote]

Lol I think killing them is taking things too far but the more they suffer the better and most importantly, me and just about everybody on our block wants them gone.

Why do you think about vodou when it comes to hurt people ? Vodou is a beautiful religion which is not aimed to hurt anyone. I’m not saying you can’t hurt people with vodou but this is a very wronged point of view about what is vodou and what it is aimed at.

Secondly, you ask for magical rituals to get some revenge on those guys, and I can feel your honesty. But I presume that asking this means that you cant perform any magical ritual yourself because you can’t evoke or perform any ritual ?

So, are you looking for a “magician to hire” to get you revenge from them ?[/quote]

Well it was actually my girlfriend who suggested Voodoo, she said her cousin in New York successfully used Voodoo dolls to torment and destroy people. I’m not very knowledgeable on Voodoo, from my understanding is that it’s a belief system involving various spirits.

Regarding your second question, I was considering writing in the post that I would like the help of a powerful magician to help us out by doing the ritual for us and getting rid of these people but then I thought to myself, that’s the easy way out, asking somebody else to do something like this, I’M THE ONE that has been wronged and MY girlfriend has been disrespected, these people have provoked me and now I have all this anger within me and it’s up to me to use this rage to do the ritual that will destroy and get rid of these people.

“voodoo dolls” are sympathetic magic, don’t get confused and think that this is what is vodou.

And what about the “magician for hire” thing ? Is this what you ask actually ?

I think he means that he has all the anger, and wants us to give him a medium to direct it into to rid of these neighbors of his.

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye, post:10, topic:2975”]“voodoo dolls” are sympathetic magic, don’t get confused and think that this is what is vodou.

And what about the “magician for hire” thing ? Is this what you ask actually ?[/quote]

I just answered your question in a re-edit.

Yeah I read.

Question is not finding a spirit to help you since there are billions. Demons of course could help but angels as well since some are very good when it comes to swift justice.

Question is do you know how to work with spirits ?

[quote=“The Eye, post:13, topic:2975”]Yeah I read.

Question is not finding a spirit to help you since there are billions. Demons of course could help but angels as well since some are very good when it comes to swift justice.

Question is do you know how to work with spirits ?[/quote]

No.

So you might look to hoodoo then. There are lots of ways to get your revenge using hoodoo. War water, collecting dirt from their home for various spell/candle work, doing sour jars, using DOLLS (lol) etc.

Okay, which method in your opinion is the best one for my situation?

You could also try vamping all positive energy from them, and doubling the negative energy over there.

There are too many. Any sour jar can bring havoc, using war water as well, hotfoot powder would make them leave but this is too sweet for you maybe, and so many other poppets/devil or skull candles techniques.

I suggest you browse these to get familiar with hoodoo techniques and see what appeals you most :

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors,-landlords,-and-tenants-f46.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors,-landlords,-and-tenants-f46.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url]

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing,-crossing,-jinxing,-and-revenge-f39.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing,-crossing,-jinxing,-and-revenge-f39.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url]

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies,-stalkers,-rootwork-f42.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies,-stalkers,-rootwork-f42.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url]

I’m a newbie to all this stuff so can you elaborate on exactly what I should do? Like step by step, how would you deal with a situation like this if you were disrespected by ignorant people?

[quote=“The Eye, post:18, topic:2975”]There are too many. Any sour jar can bring havoc, using war water as well, hotfoot powder would make them leave but this is too sweet for you maybe, and so many other poppets/devil or skull candles techniques.

I suggest you browse these to get familiar with hoodoo techniques and see what appeals you most :

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors,-landlords,-and-tenants-f46.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors,-landlords,-and-tenants-f46.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url]

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing,-crossing,-jinxing,-and-revenge-f39.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing,-crossing,-jinxing,-and-revenge-f39.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url]

[url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies,-stalkers,-rootwork-f42.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d]http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection-from-enemies,-stalkers,-rootwork-f42.html-sid=54e9c42ecef01fb250bd6abb6764479d[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the great links I’m reading through all of them right now.