Any other fae here? 👀

I can’t find my own kind around my immediate social circle, though I’ve found fairies.

I can’t find FAE though, in location or in another soul.

My sister appears sometimes, but she doesn’t have answers for my questions (not in a malicious manner, she is either sworn to secrecy or she genuinely doesn’t know)

My feathered friends can’t answer my questions either.
I just wanna see if anyone here is like me or knows a beginner meditation routine to start doing to find a Fae door

2 Likes

Fae and fairies are the same thing.

2 Likes

Are you looking for like…Otherkin, specifically of the Fae variety or what? Your post isn’t exactly clear.

4 Likes

They are definitely not lol
Fae are much more sinister, much taller, and don’t live in otherworld/fairyland.

Both Fae the dimension and other people who are fae I guess?
When I meditate I have Luna moth wings, so :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I typed Fae on Google and found this

3 Likes

The Tuatha De Danan are not fairies, the Fae mentioned above are mistaken for fairies…
You have a lot more digging around to do before you can chime in love. Keep looking.

1 Like

This is meant to be encouraging and I’m sorry it comes off rude :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s different sizes of Faeries. They all fall under the Fae class. I’m a nature witch and work with all kinds of Fae from fairies to gnomes to elves to virtues to the Celtic Parthenon which are Fae as well.

5 Likes

Can you message me? :grin:

1 Like

Sure can! Give me a little.

Why are you looking for Fae? Are you looking for them in the astral or as incarnated spirits?

Zen

I have a Fae aspect from my incarnations there

There was a good medidation on YouTube but I couldn’t find it. You can access a portal via your access Mundi as well