ANY one knows any magicians/black magicians? who can guide me... also any one knows about a magic called al-iqsam?

ANY one knows any magicians/black magicians? who can guide me… also any one knows about a magic called al-iqsam?

hey, :slight_smile: yall know any magicians/black magicians? who can guide me… [i wana do al-iqsam magic and want guidance],. alright so the thingis i had a friend[late], one of my [late]friend knew about this magic and did the rituals, he got everything he wanted, EVERY THING! without working a day in his life,. I wasnt into these stuffs before or when he was with us, now he’s gone, I wana know about this, this magic is rare, so rare 95% of magicians don’t even knows about it. so if you know/know any one/know any site please let me know thanks
any help is really appreciated and thankyou so much

I posted this on another thread and it got deleted for some reason, i think it maybe was not related to that subject, i think this tread is more related regarding my topic so i posted here,.

It got deleted because it is basically spamming the forum to make the same post four times. Pick one place to make your post. There is no need to drop the same topic in every subsection.

1 Like

Not sure were u are but if look india paquistan, and thai, Cambodia or whatever is call now have tat. But to find a teacher is Hard besides language plants, even if u find one, tey maybe be mean since u are estrange to them.

1 Like

ah ok, thanks m8, sorry too, i just thought it would make me reach more peoples

im in the uk, i know bcws they will instantly try to make me victim, thats why i need a trustworthy one