Any love spells from Damon brand's book?

i dont have the book . nor can i buy from where i am.
can anyone share love spells form his book ?

thanks

What particular book are you talking about? Brand has quite a few.

However, most of his books use proprietary seals created and copyrighted by the Gallery of Magick, so it would be a breach of the rules of the forum to post them. They are not covered by the fair use clause.

2 Likes

could be any the 72 angels of magick or the magickal seduction. any love spells

i mean there could be copyright issues i understand that.
but could someone rewrite his rituals in his/her own words is what i am looking for.

Search on this forum. There are many spells that can help you.

1 Like

i have. i want to use n see damon brand’s spells is all.

well… look for a good money spell in the forum… when u have the money… buy the book… U can buy the kindle version… they’re usually pretty cheap.
mines i got a guy to buy to me to be honest…
there’s always pdf…

1 Like

Thank you @SeekerOfTheTruth. But it’s not because I don’t have the money to buy the book. I appreciate the thoughtfulness though.

Last night I was reading a pdf by Damon brand and where he mentions he believes in simplicity of magickal rituals and magick itself.

So wanted to try something more than petition spells and less complex than yberions enslavement spell :joy:

He says that even candles aren’t necessary.

1 Like

Yea I went thru it… he hasn’t mentioned any candles or herbs . Really cool …

1 Like

I told you, Brand’s rituals require proprietary seals that are copyrighted and cannot be posted. The seals are the important part, so even if someone took the time to copy the ritual all out, it would be useless.

The Gallery of Magick stuff is purposely designed to be as simple as possible, and basically only requires the seals, some Hebrew Words of Power, and emotional transmutation.

Brand’s Magical Seduction has the most involved rituals and does require candles, a block of pyrite and some seals.

1 Like

alright

Why can you not buy the books in Nepal?

1 Like

Here is wat i do if i cant get a book. If u cnt buy in nepal. Solution #1.find a adress in india, switch you adress to tat pay. Amazon has instructions ontat. Then switch. Solution #2 find a trust friend in india. Pay him the book plus extra to screnshoot the ebook it be 15 mnts, done, #3 pay some the ebook plus extra. U are not stealing copyrgts bcse you are paying. But find good trust peopls is hard.

1 Like

Also i put a post in sex, /lust ebooks. Tey are amazon. I tnk was last week. Some have binding etc. Tat will keep you busy. Trust me you will learn quick. Also try kobo books, etc barnes and nobles ebooks app. May have damon brand but go for and see yourself. Good luck.

1 Like

well no international online payment and no bookstore open now.

Dude. Barnes and noble has ebooks, cheap. Kobo has ebooks u dnt need shiping its ebooks, no books. If evetnh fails you. Ask spmeone to sell you here tat book. by pm…