Any kind of help is useful!

I’m not entirely sure if that applies to the angels in the Kingdoms of Flame, but, since Saspu is an angel of Love and Friendship, he will work to bring love and friendship into your life. If this girl you want has a boyfriend, Saspu may have advice for getting around that. As his description says, he will not do mind control magick, but will give alternative methods to achieve even better results.

1 Like

@Yberion Then I prefer the provider thingy XD. Also, I don’t know her friends, I just have heard their names while trying to listen to hers XD.
So, I think of the triangle with the eye and charge it with energy, then I make the triangle and orb and I put my visualised ear or pupil inside the orb and send it to place near her just to take info and I then focus on the things I do in class. Then, I can pull the orb back inside me and merge it with me once again. Then will I already have the info or should I do anything else once I go back home?

@DarkestKnight That’s true, I should summon him and see how it goes. Thanks for your advice!

2 Likes

It’s very likely that you’ll need to meditate or sleep a couple of times after you started that practice, to filter the information out of your subconcious (where it goes by the disolving back into you.)
You can use automatic writing to speed it up.
the orb skill is actually very useful for other stuff aswell, as you propably allready assumed.
But yeah, basically you have it.
That way you also focus on your actual studies, which will be good for you later on, when mentoring her about class while getting closer.
Also, the provider game is the usual pick for relation choice.
you got both options, just in case.
Don’t overlimit yourself by restrictions,
just to mention that.
As a sorcerer, you’re actually well capable of handling her having a boyfriend and still getting her. :wink:
I did that kind of stuff pre-magick. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

So, I should meditate to try to see what info I gathered and sleep as well, that’s good. I can’t use automatic writing btw.

The orb skill is useful indeed for spying, seeing images, etc.
I wonder if I can create an orb and send it somewhere really far away. For example, I’m in city A and I send it to a certain place in city B which is really far from city A (perhaps even in another country).

I have to use it when she’s near though, at first at least. I’ll sit near her if I can next time and try it.

Actually, us sorcerers have the power to change the shape of Earth itself if the need arises…if you’re into that sort of thing…probably not…I mean…yeah…Anyway, I’ll keep these advices in mind :slight_smile:

Sooo…

I haven’t noticed anyone advise this, but…

Have you tried approaching her directly? Lmao.

You have the freedom to approach anyone you want. Simple as that. Especially in class, during breaks.

4 Likes

actually i advise you to sit infront of her when you use the orb the first time.

also, automatic writing is jibbeling your hand with a pen on an blank paper.
-for the beginning.
With trance it becomes more detailed and at a certain point you just feel it has become something else guiding you.
the actual skill in there is to relax and let go of that hand and just allow it to come through.

:wink:

Sin,
¥’B

1 Like

!!! Hammered it xD
forget all the stuff from, me, you sound like this is actually the best advice you needed for the moment. :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

@Yberion Ofc at first I’ll be close, but I guess a master of this method could send it wherever and he could create many of them at once and even get info with great detail. That’s a useful skill to have!

@anon20147451 I could if I have the chance and see her alone. But I’m not that courageous to just talk to her like that when everyone’s around.

But basically yeah, these are two legit ways to get info XDD As for love help, the angel’s help is also good and I have King Paimon’s support on this as well!

1 Like

i knew that would be in your head, when i wrote “hammered”. :stuck_out_tongue:
Manosman, you don’t need to isolate her for talking to her.
You need to isolate her for letting her chew up your cock.
but that’s not the point.
Start conversations around her.
With ugly people, dudes, whoever is there.
That way, you participate more.
By participating more, you are less afraid of what to say / how she could react,
you worry less,
and most importendly,
you become more approachable to her and her friends aswell.
they might hang around you just becouz you’re talking in their circle anyway, after few days or weeks.
(hell, with luck after few minutes. xD)

Sin,
¥’B

1 Like

You’re not wrong actually. It’s just me overthinking things I guess. I mean, I should at least give it a try to at least approach her.

1 Like

Alongside what Yberioth said, remember this - women will judge you for being weak and for not doing what you want. They will judge you for being beta.

But they will love it if you do whatever the fuck you want and being alpha. If you are alpha, you always have a chance, even if you fuck up and get rejected. Being beta… you barely have it, if any.

3 Likes

Fire is actually right there.
let’s see…
you can’t loose to much but you can gain a lot by being direct.
especially in that age range, it’s actually simpler to cover your grounds by being direct.
so take that aproach, write it down or memorise it, your choice.

-When you see her & actually when you see any person you like:
Start counting in your head:
3 - 2 - 1 - ACT!
3 Secounds are known to be the bridge where doubt tries to convince you of worse assumed outcomes which are actually untrue.

by counting you make yourself busy.
by shouting act into your own head,
you force yourself into doing what comes next no matter what.
you will feel yourself walking towards her and coming up with something that’s actually pushing out of you,
the moment you get there.
Plus, you can get away with most random stuff around class by being jocky about it.
just put a smile on your face the moment you’re in front of her.
a smile often makes the difference between creepy and awesome, there. :wink:

Sin,
¥’B

1 Like

Thanks guys! You’re amazing! That really cheered me up! In that case, I’ll try it like that and do my best if I get the chance.

You guys are the best!

1 Like

@DarkestKnight So, I summoned Saspu and if I did it correctly he came. I felt light and it was really comforting. I saw some images a few times just like EA said, a hansome angel with tight curly hair and strong body. He was very gentle and talked with kindness. I saw two white wings especially when he was leaving, his wings opened and a beam of light took him away (or something like that)

He also told me that he was more than the angel of love and friendship but I didn’t ask him anything else about that. Anyway, he agreed to help me because he said that I have a lot of love to give and my feelings for her are pure. He said that I’ll notice changes in her behavior very soon. He also gave me advice on how should I treat not only her but people and love itself. He told me to take any chances to show her my true self and welcome her in my world (I said it with my words because it sounds cool this way XD).

He’s wise and I’m glad that I summoned him! Even though I took some protection and did a banishing before the summoning, I didn’t use much energy and also, he asked nothing in return for his help. It’s needless to say that no protection meassures are needed when summoning him, he does only good as far as I felt.

5 Likes

let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Glad it worked out for you!

2 Likes

I wish it’ll work out well!

“Have you seen if we need to sign the register?”
“No, there isn’t one”
“Oh, seen you around - what’s your name? Mine is…”

Or if there is a register see if she passes it to you and work out which one she is…

Ta da…

1 Like

There are no registers in any university throughout the country and I’m like second year, I’ll sound stupid if I ask her that XD

This is mundane but good advice. Especially coming from a pretty complex female so take notes! Confidence. And be direct. Walk up to her and say some thing like " hi, my name is (…)" and extend your hand. Take the power in the situation, don’t leave too much room. Smile. Show her you went out of your way to talk to her because you WANTED to, but you also have other things to do. Be brief, but thorough. Introduce yourself, smile, assertive, nice to meet you, would you like to get coffee some time? But don’t give her the impression her answer will make or break you .

Confidence a plus. Cockiness, unless you can back it up, no no. Always smile. Make her WANT to be around you.

3 Likes