Any kind of help is useful!

This is actually a really nice advice! It actually cheered me up really much! Thanks!

Unfortunately she wasn’t in class today, but I’ll try again on Monday.

You guys are all amazing!

1 Like

Yup. The direct approach is great. Walk right up to her and make sure youre smiling. Tell her your name like she said in the above and simply introduce yourself. One thing that helps a lot is to say youre so beautiful my heart is racing and im nervous but I had to meet you. She will now know that youre nervous, maybe even think its a little cute to. She will likely give you your time to get comfy and not take your nervousness as you being another big loser wasting her time. Good luck man.

1 Like

Whatever i told you to say is to be said in your own words. Not my own. If you can say it just like that if you want. Point is its ok to let her know youre a little nervous

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try it if I get the chance to do so!

Perhaps she may think that being nervous is cute…or perhaps not XD

1 Like

Tbh from my experience if she doesnt give you a little leeway, shes not worth yourrr time, not the other way around. Always ask yourself what value does this person bring to my life? Because looks are and dime a dozen man. She was born that way, she didnt do anything special. Just keep that in the back of your head to

1 Like

I see, I’ll have that in mind then, thanks!

1 Like

So, after 18 days, Saspu wasn’t helpful at all. I don’t really know why but perhaps I should summon him again to see if there’s a problem or anything. But to be honest, I kinda lost my interest since she barely comes to class and I barely see her.

So I’ll give this a failure label for now.

1 Like

@Manosman Just giving you a bit of advice because this just happened yesterday. I have this woman in one of my classes at uni and it’s only on Wednesday afternoon so I only see her once a week. (I do have a type which is tall, dark hair and curvy) This week (5th) was the last so if I wanted to talk to her it was yesterday or give up. During class I sat a couple of rows back with her in clear sight. You have to be discreet doing all this, small movements, only moving eyes not head etc. if you’re doing it in class around others. I held my hands like I was holding a ball and had my fingers linked. I imagined a ball in there which was pink in colour and filled with me wanting her to talk to me. I then pictured it floating up and then flying into her with a pink thread linking us. I kept pushing my feeling of wanting her to talk to me towards her then having this suction pull her along the string. About half way through the class I drew a small heart on the top of my notebook and then drew Rosiers sigil small beside it and placed my finger over both and recited Rosiers enn in my head and imagined drawing her to me. Now normally she gets out of class and walks really quickly over to the carpark and I would have to run to catch up. Yesterday we got out of class and she was quite a way in front of me but walked slower. I got the feeling that she looked back a few times. I managed to catch up without walking really any faster than I normally do. I walked a little ahead like I was going to pass her and looked over and asked how she was enjoying the class. I now know her name, where she’s from, that she is here on a visa but wants to stay. Was it Rosier working or just me having more confidence doing that stuff or was that the way Rosier worked? I don’t know but I do know it felt great!

3 Likes

Oh, that went well congrats!

The things is that I haven’t worked worked with Rosier before, nor I know his sigil, enn, etc. So…research time!!! XD

1 Like

Serena Alora Rosier Aken, 28-AM

I don’t get a lot of feeling when evoking, but I find the sigil is easy to remember. It was basically something I drew many years ago but didn’t make sense in my logical mind so I changed it but that is pretty close to what I would have drawn instinctively.

3 Likes

Thanks! I may give it a try after all. Perhaps I’ll have some good results.

Anything to report?

1 Like

Actually nothing because I didn’t do anything afterall. I’m not that interested any longer in this matter. Because she doesn’t even come to class anymore.

Though now that you remind me this, I’ll try to talk to Rosier and see how it goes.

1 Like

Im currently saving money for BALG Belial course so I cant buy KoF, but one does not need to open the kingdom, the sigil is enough to stare at until it “flashes” ?

1 Like

You could do some form of attraction magic on yourself to draw her to you and scatter the remains of the ritual where she will walk or sit.
Failing this, you could always find out her name and check Facebook and then use a photograph from there for a Hecate love spell.
These are just ideas, Love magic is not my calling but I know how to do these things with an image.

1 Like

Yes, you only need the sigil.

2 Likes

I’d suggest Haagenti. He is very good at personal alchemy.
She doesn’t know you exist and you haven’t worked up saying hi yet right?

I’d hit him up. He can help you appear and become a “badass”, giving you the confidence and anything else you need to impress her.

Then I’d hit up one of the others mentioned to increase the bond. :slight_smile: