Any Info on Marbas?

What else does Marbas like other than cinnamon, should i call him by his title as well and is he beginner friendly?

3 Likes

Use the search function or the tag #marbas

3 Likes

Okay, thank you. I keep forgetting i can use that.

1 Like

There you go mate :slight_smile:

1st step - The incantation to call forth all powers of magick is definately a good start for any magick…;
it’s all about the experience while you say these things - this is the more simplified version of going about this part -

This is what I do sometimes - epically powerful and easy and efficient -
I lay down, ask my higher self to connect me with marbas and to help me get the maxmum self-empowerment on all levels that marbas can give me for cosmic mastership, give thanks to my higher self and say ‘through you dear higher self do I wish to give thanks to marbas as well’
then you say Alash tad alash tad ashtu preferably 9 times as it is a geometrically powerful number towards anchoring in your consciousness, which is multidimensional- to bind this request to your will. :slight_smile:

you can lay down for an hour, on your back and you’ll be taken through a pathworking…
if you encounter things that need transmutation that you wonder if you can handle it, generally the spirit you work with will help you with that -I said namasté, to things I encountered doing the same with another demon and… it was perfect… :slight_smile: (it harmonizes your consciousness with any other consciousness form)

1. You can call him forth through the incantations and or sigil

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2F3%2F3e%2FMarbas_Seal.jpg%2F1200px-Marbas_Seal.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 (sigil here)

7 Likes

Nice, thank you.

He is very laid-back, easy-going, kind, and forgiving. Just call him Marbas; no titles needed.

I heard he likes cinnamon rolls; especially this kind. :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, he’s great. He helped me a few times, highly recommend him
I heard that in addition to cinnamon, he likes fried meat.