Any idea who or what I saw in my meditation last night?

I was in the bathtub filled with sea salt, white vinegar and hot water with the lights off, two black candles and just envisioning all the negative energy I’ve picked up from the toxic people in my life leaving my body. While doing this I felt a presence and looked to my right, it was a female entity. She was pale white with long black hair, in a long black skirt and belly dancer top (Only way to describe it) She was dancing in a cloud of black smoke and I tried to ignore her but my attention kept being drawn to her, then I realized I felt comforted with her presence. She just kept dancing, didn’t look at me directly, was almost in her own world. When I finally drew out the last of the negative energies she disappeared but I almost feel like she was there for support. She looked like a dark goddess. I cant tell if she was a succubus or not? She looked like these pictures (best way to describe it) with red or purple eyes, hard to tell. most similar to the last picture. Any ideas?

35 PM

Her top and bottom were all black and similar to the last picture but in physical appearance she resembled the first picture most

6 Likes

I also saw no horns or wings

2 Likes

Lilith was my first thought.

4 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith
@Eye_of_Ra
What energy you getting here?

3 Likes

Did you hear anything or did she say anything whilst dancing?

4 Likes

Said absolutely nothing! She wanted me to know she was there… I COULDN’T ignore her, but she almost payed little to no mind to me. Yet i felt like i was being protected

3 Likes

was just dancing

1 Like

Well im getting a ringing in my ear so i defo get Lilith or Lilith related? possibly one of her daughters or sons to be fair since gender means nothing much to succubi or lilim lol.

3 Likes

i’m so new to this but i’ve been attracted to succubi for months now and have been non stop obsessing so maybe i subconsciously have attracted one? even without doing or saying anything out loud?

3 Likes

Sounds like you got a royal one too the bellydancing is something they are taught by both Lilith & Samael. So keep focusing on her him/her and maybe they will reveal more to you once you make contact again.

4 Likes

I’ll try to meditate on it and call to her tonight. Thank you for your help

2 Likes

Before I even opened this I thought of Lilith so I think that is spot on

2 Likes

does it remind you of someone else though lol?

2 Likes

2nd pic maybe

2 Likes

Daughters of the Titans

I suspect this is Agrat Bat Mahalat , she’s a sister of Lilith. She’s known for her dancing.

You can further look into this entity and research about her.

It’s not common that she contacts people out of the blue so I would suggest looking into it.

5 Likes

I challenged and summoned Lilith on the 18th of March in Freeman’s woods, Lancaster, UK so she is definitely around, last time I saw/experienced her, she was going to Glasgow and I think she stayed there for St Patrick’s day. Be careful of her, she is very intelligent and dangerous, she can trick you, yet she seems very magnetic and innocent at the same time . I challenged her and lost and she messed me up quite nicely :slight_smile:
She made me extremely horny and tossed me between dimensions, lured me and tricked me that I am going to sleep with her in her place. Long story short I am going to Crown Court for indecent exposure, and trespass with intent to commit sexual offence! it’s even in a local paper and people ask me about it on the street naughty Lilith haha! :sleepy:

Unfortunately, I believe her coming here caused Stephen’s Hawking’s soul to depart from this world.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on that last part a little bit for me? Im just curious on the correlation

It may be just a coincidence that he died when I summoned her but I think that possibly if you summon a being from different realm another being has to go and take its place, so unfortunately Stephen went to play chess with satan. :confused:

1 Like

this happened years ago: i was making fun of the 4 sisters of sacred prostitution i heard of that in an internet page it was funny for me because i was esceptical i couldnt stop lauging of the idea was ridiculous for me in that time, and in those years i slept in my livingroom and i woke up lauging at top noise with a female voice it was something very strange and shocking for me and months later i heared someone dancing in my livingroom i heard the noise of someone doing somekind of ritual i thought i was my mom doing exercise but i went there and i found noone, do you think it was Agrat Bat Mahalat trying to curse me or something?

1 Like