Any idea how to work with angel anyone

@Angelb1083 sure that will be appreciated from my heart…

Ok dm sent.

1 Like

we can be crazy together. I’ll match your crazy and raise you silly weirdo

see, you ask for an angel. And you find an angelb1083. haha. isn’t that funny?

1 Like

Give me a second, I read about this just yesterday. I’ll look up in the grimoire.

2 Likes

@anon69472442 okay… but I’ve been reading on here… people talking about sigil meditation… but have read some book they talking some type circle I have draw before the invocation… which got me all upside down lol

@anon37593562… yes isn’t it… lol haha

@Angelb1083… where are you… you left already lol… I reply to the DM not sure if you got it… let me know

OKay, this works like this:

You have an angel (ruling angel) working with a demon and three other angels (Attending angels). All of this five are needed for the desired outcome. I’ve found 3 groups that may help you, choose one according to your situation.

Yelahiah and Shax —> to win a legal battle. (Ruling angels in order: Yodiel, Laddiel, Hahadiel).

Mebahel and Leraje —> To find the truth during a trial (Ruling angels: Malchiel, Boel, Hofiel)

Keliel and Bathin —> To ensure victory in a legal battle when you are innocent (Ruling angels: Kochviel, Lmimael, Ymaniel).

Hope this helps.

SIDENOTE: If you’re Venezuelan, there is always the option to go for a citizenship in any of the countries of Mercosur.

2 Likes

I used to work with angels…nothing happened…then I met demons…

1 Like

well, i met human who happen to be demons. haven’t really met human who are angels. Keep getting disappointed by my good deeds. So i ponder upon angels and demons. Hopefully , they can kick some sense into these humans who happen to be demons hehe. Then again, i think these humans are more worse then actual demons. Some humans can be so cruel. don’t know much about angels and demons. haven’t really gotten actual feedback from them. They just working behind the scenes. No direct contact yet. It’s still up for grabs on my opinion of them. My limited experience isn’t enough to make a decision about angels /demons. Just going through the process formula that’s given by these magick authors.

1 Like

I did not know the Damon Brand books, thank you very much for the tip.