Any idea how to work with angel anyone

I am a beginner with magick… but I want to start with working with angel. I’ve done some research about angel sigil but does not have an idea how they work or how to begin with… any help will be appreciated thanks

1 Like

getting a book on angel magick would help.

2 Likes

Get books by Damon brand on angels magick

4 Likes

What angel do you want to work with? That might help. I can help you too. I work with both demons and angels, angels were first.

2 Likes

Of course you work with angels first. Your an angel says your name. haha.

3 Likes

@anon37593562… okay any book name…

Haha sorry… name is I and I and new here…

oluneil suggested author.

1 Like

Okay thank you… am about to research on it right now…

Ha ha yea maybe :joy::thinking::woman_shrugging:t2: But I am pretty feisty so I have no clue :rofl:

2 Likes

@Angelb1083… honestly I don’t know… am in a situation where am trying to get myself out, and I believe magick can be very helpful… so I stated looking… lol

fiesty can be fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure is haha

Ok I will send you a DM so you can tell me more.

@Angelb1083… haha feisty could really fun… honestly I really need help guys, and am a lil scared lol… how to do invocations and evocations…

Then try to look for any specific angel that can help you with your specific issue. Also, there are pairs of Angel/Demon that can help you with about 400 different things if called together, and rituals to do so.

Yea maybe or drive you insane.

don’t short yourself. your a catch. I think i’m already insane cuz im exploring magick. haha.

Well we are all q little crazy to be on this path after all.

@ReyCuervo… it a court situation… and I loose I might face deportation which I don’t want because I came as a child and never went back to my birth country… and to go back right after all these years it like a death sentence honestly…