Any Horny Indian Male who are interested in doing lust spell Experiment

Any indian male interested in joining this thread,where we will post lust spell to see if it works.
No Morality bullshit

3 Likes

Even foreigner are welcomed if they know to chant Sanskrit mantras.i have some very powerful mantra for lust…

2 Likes

Umm , could you post translations and sources if possible?

1 Like

Yup i will be translating in English, Enjoy!!!

Every Man has a right to bed a Hot Women…

2 Likes

Huh I’m indian. Got any translation which doesnt need me use my old sanskrit books?

2 Likes

Use OCR to convert image to text,then translate that text to english in online.
I know hindi so i will translate here

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Would you please be kind enough to give the English translation as well? :smiley:

This is mainly so we don’t create an accidental loophope that will lead others to start spamming us in non-English, which we have a rule about (posts must be made in English) - I understand these mantras (and the many other Enochian & demonic tongue mantras etc) work best in their original form, this is just to avoid confusing newer members. :+1:

8 Likes

This was regarding Morpheus Darkson sanskrit books, don’t worry i will translate here as i know hindi.

3 Likes

You’re a star, thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

To read the mantra use this app for Android users:

For Translating any Script to Latin Script use this app:

1 Like

Islamic Protection Mantra in Hindi:
ला इलाह की कोठरी । इल्लल्लाह की खाई, अली नबी की चौकी ।अब्दुल गफूरुर्रहीम की दुहाई ।”

Islamic Protection Mantra in Latin Script:
la ilaaha kee kot’haree . illallaaha kee khaaee, alee nabee kee chaukee .abdula gaphoorurraheema kee duhaaee .

Warning: Before doing below the main mantra use this mantra by chanting 3 times on ur bedsheet for protection.

Mantra in Latin Script:
alaga jōgī,alaga rahamāna.mērī sūrata śakala kā bana,ajājila śaitāna.[Name of the Person here] kā uṭhāhō tāṁga,kara harāma cōda ḍāla,cūmā lē,cātō pakaḍa kē kara harāma. na karē,tō tērī māṁ bahina bhānajō kī sēja pē lōniyā camāra dēvī caḍhē.guru kī śakti,mērī bhakti,calō maṁtra iśvarō vācā.

Use Text reader app preferably indian voice to know the correct pronunciation

Method/Procedure:
Any night before going to sleep,sleep in bed without clothes(naked) masturbating thinking about the girl u want to enchant,by chanting the mantra 121 times.after completing the process then sleep.remember u should be alone in the room.
Repeat this process for 4-7 days

Complere Mantra Procedure!!!

3 Likes

Second Lust Mantra:
Mantra in Hindi
इन्ना आत्वैना शैताना।
मेरी शक्ल में (अमुक) के पास जाना।
उसे वश में कर मेरे पास लाना।
ख्वाब में मेरी चाहत में उसे तड़पाना।
न लाए तो तेरे वजूद को विल्लाक।
तेरे घर की औरतों का तीन-सौ-तीन तल्लाक।

Mantra in Latin Script:
innā ātvainā śaitānā.
merī śakla meṃ (Name of the Person Here!!!) ke pāsa jānā.
use vaśa meṃ kara mere pāsa lānā.
khvāba meṃ merī cāhata meṃ use tar̤apānā.
na lāe to tere vajūda ko villāka.
tere ghara kī auratoṃ kā tīna-sau-tīna tallāka.

To do this lust mantra, you need a red paper and jaggery. When you go to sleep at night, stand in full naked state at midnight. Put the jaggery on red paper and then stand and concentrate on the jaggery and chant the mantra for 121 times. You should be very lustful state while chanting this mantra. Immerse yourself completely in the spirit of lust.

When you chant this mantra 121 times, wrap the jaggery in red paper and keep it under the bed. Feed it to birds in the morning. After doing this for seven days, it definitely starts showing its effect on your desired person.

3 Likes

Please share your experiences who do this mantra,if u don’t know anything u can ask here in this post.

1 Like

For beginners,chant the islamic protection mantra for at least 108 times before doing this spell.
For Advanced Magician just 3 chants of islamic protection mantra is enough.

1 Like

@zorrito
@Seekthebeyond

1 Like

@mxa
@Aryaa_57
@Infernal
@Narsimha

1 Like

Working Explained:
You basically evoke Demon King Azazel(in Islam Azazeel) to take ur appearance and go to have sex with targeted lady in her dream taking ur apperance,the lady becomes very obsessed with your appearance.
It a very powerful and easy spell.
Lustful thoughts is a must otherwise it will fail.

2 Likes

The mantras are funny haha

1 Like