Any help would be appreciated

also i could put the petitions in a jar and heat the jar to activate them, does that work better or worse

Since you are new to this I would recommend building a general relationship with spirits. V.K. jehannum has a lot “hymns” or prayers that can be a standalone exercise or you can use it before rituals. He has alot of helpful rituals particularly for beginners. Dont neglect chakra work. Try the middle pillar rituals it’s a very good exercise for energy work which will speed up your psychic abilities progress. Also try petitions and sympathetic magick. Hope this helps.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

4 Likes

However you wish, there is no limit on how you can do spells.

You can call the spirit, write the petition on the back as you said, and set them on fire. Careful with the fire too.

By letting go, i mean emotionally detaching from the spell itself. Just let it go

2 Likes

yeah i wish ik the petitions were gonna burst into flames lol, but i still managed not to set anything on fire besides the petitions, ive set a time frame and im ready to get to work, hopefully paimon and marbas will help me get my skills and shape me into an athlete, imma start working out and practicing basketball everyday so that they can help, my time frame was within now and november 8th which is basketball tryouts, so im ready

Yes, now get your mind on the job!

They’ll be with you to help you, you just need to focus on your main part now, Goodluck!

thank you and everyone else for the help, ive started a diet, working out and im playing ball an hour a day, im gonna work and with their help, ik ill succeed

Hopefully yes :slight_smile: but often, especially as a beginner, it is generally not a good idea to put a time limit on results. You can get results anywhere from minutes to years after a ritual or petition, but usually when you are just starting out it’s best not to put a time limit on anything, because it can cause doubt if your results don’t appear in the given timeframe. (Forgive me if I’ve misunderstood you though.)

Not necessarily a bad plan, but depending on the dosage you take, you might not have any control over what you experience. I have done LSD and my heartfelt goal was to meditate and go inwards. Instead I ended up lying on the floor looking at the garden and crying over how beautiful nature was, and then I drew some strange drawings, and got completely taken over by the desire to do whatever other thing popped into my brain at the time, and was essentially a slave to whatever whim or impulse appeared and appealed to me at the time.

Acid might give you a better sense of your perspective of self, but it might not necessarily kick open your subtle senses/“clairsenses” all at once.

If it’s skill in a certain area you are looking for, may I recommend Asmodeus.

I can’t say I have worked with Paimon much, only a handful of times, but this is one of Asmodai’s specialities; to develop a skill beyond your current skill ceiling.

Might I also recommend Cimeries, to give you “the discipline of a soldier”. Hopefully this will help in your endeavours.

It’s good you have a goal to work towards. Keep at it.

Best of luck mate :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

thanks for the advice, hopefully paimon and marbas will shape me to what i desire, i have my goals set for november 8th which is basketball tryouts, i did some petitions last night to them after summoning them, i trust that they were there since ive been meditation for them and trying to summon them for some time now, ive got a motivation ive never had before, im working out today and my diet started yesterday, my routine is different parts of the body to work out on 4 days of the week, everyday imma run-walk for half an hour and play ball for an hour, and imma do a routine of push ups and planking in the mornings and before bed, i got this, with the help of marbas and paimon, i’m gonna succeed

1 Like