Any help with the Kundalini

I see, thanks. So, when I’m prepared I will try first that meditation you gave me. Should I visualise something along with the meditation? Or should I do anything else except hearing it?

1 Like

Yes here are the sounds to be sung when she calls them out , the bottom base is the Muldahara and respond’s to Lam, squeeze your sphincter when you hear it, and tense the location of the other chakras when called out beginning with the bottom one , base and working upwards.

“LAM”- chakra 1 (root)
:black_medium_small_square:“VAM”- chakra 2 (sacral/navel)
:black_medium_small_square:“RAM”- chakra 3 (solar plexus)
:black_medium_small_square:“YAM”- chakra 4 (heart)
:black_medium_small_square:“HAM”- chakra 5 (throat)
:black_medium_small_square:“OM”- chakra 6 (third eye/brow)
:black_medium_small_square:“OM”- chakra 7 (crown)

Chant the bija mantras, either one at a time or in sequences. Repetition can help you access a meditative state. Ready to add another layer? Try focusing on the different regions of the body associated with each syllable/chakra as you go through the bija mantras

3 Likes

My source for chakra knowledge says the bija mantra for the Ajna Chakra is KSAM, not OM.

1 Like

Oh, this is really interesting. Then I’ll start doing that. I’ll also read that article you sent me so that I can learn more.

2 Likes

The secrets to western occultism are laid out in the various practices associated with the various Hindu deities, start reading up on the the breathing exercise’s, breath is called prana, life, its the first breath of air you took when born which dictates your life and destiny.

Here’s a Vedic astrology calculator, you put your date and most importantly, your time of birth because your first breath is your prana, which governs your life. Your breath is called the dance of Shiva or the breath of the dragon, becoming aware of your breath is literally thee most important practice of magic, occultism, mysticism, meditation, east or west. Breath is life, in and out, positive and negative, your breath is polarity in action.

https://astrology.barishh.com/inputdata.php

Also if you aren’t aware of the importance of numbers in your life, do this numerology calculator, it gives insights into your life that you may not have even realised, you might have guessed you might be a certain way but lack the confidence to trust yourself.

Before you begin your endeavour to discover the secrets to magic and the universe, one needs to know thyself first or one can become lost and lead astray.

No need to pay for the full reading , the free content is enough to wet your whistle.

4 Likes

It won’t accept the city of my birth, do you have another link I could try?

There’s an amazing comparison of Vedic mysticism and Hebrew mysticism, its like Kabbalah without the hidden veiled concepts. Some believe India was one of the first places Hebrews settled after leaving Babylon. The trident on the cubes worn by Jews could may well be Shivas tridents’, also El Shaddai, could be El Shiva, I have a great paper Il send you about it.

4 Likes

Here’s a page dedicated to the theory of the connection between Hinduism and the Hebrews.

The scholarly paper seems to have disappeared but luckily I saved it to my sd card, Il find a site to host it and give you the link when I have the time.

1 Like

One of the reasons meditation is useful is that it reveals to you the patterns your mind travels in, the things it returns to… it’s like when people leave a camera running to see what their dog does once they go to work, things the little rascal would never do with a human round.

When you lift your observation outside of the ordinary stream of internal mental chatter and “action – reaction” thinking, based on external stimuli, you will begin to observe its patterns.

This is one of the reasons that effective meditation isn’t actually about (only) sitting with a completely blank mind looking like a smug git who’s “doing it right” – the observation of the way your mind flows and tumbles and presents shiny new distractions is part of the value.

“Forgiving” can be a loaded word if it’s got a faint aura of saying “hey, maybe they were in the right and I had it coming” or of saying “they didn’t know better and I shouldn’t feel any pain or anger” - letting go in place of “forgive” was a concept that worked well for me. You may have a less twisted psyche :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m sharing, again, fwiw, fragments of my own journey.

8 Likes

You really know your stuff. You seem to know a lot. I have also heard a lot about India since I’m doing a research in order to learn the origin of man. Unfortunately, my research stopped in Lemuria, I know nothing before that XD

3 Likes

That’s true! And also, meditation fill you with energy. It seems that when we don’t waste energy thinking about anything, our spiritual bodies collect energy from the universe, it feels like breathing or something like that.

3 Likes

And I would contend, just like we feed on lower life forms, plants and animal’s, it only makes sense that there would be beings feeding on the energy we give off, energy after all doesn’t dissipate, it has to go some where, so just like we farm certain conditions to get certain tastes from our food, it would be in higher beings interest’s to manipulate our energy emissions to their liking.

3 Likes

That’s true, also, I did that prediction in barishhh.com.

1 Like

I also checked out that numerology thing. It’s really accurate. I knew mostly everything, however, I’m glad that I have confirmed them

3 Likes

You know, you are the first person to actually explain it to me in a way that allowed me to actually see it! Thank you so much! It explains so much! Now I can work on eradicating that part of me and moving on. Hugs and thanks!

3 Likes

Some time ago I wondered if chakras and Kundalini could be awakened invoking them in magical method/style, either one or more times. I followed two procedures, one for finding an entity’s secret name, to be vibrated; and the other for obtaining its “spatial structure”, i.e. the sigil (and according to a theory behind, the chakras and Kundalini are entities too). So, secret name would be IQUI and spatial structure this:

2 Likes

Wow, that looks like really advanced. I really had no idea there was an entity like that.

1 Like

Yes, the procedures I was referring to are based on a “modern/scientific High Magic” concept. It’s also possible to do like Gopi Krishna, who imagined a blossoming shining lotus on top and at center of the head (Sahasrara). He used to meditate like that for some time, and his Kundalini arose. However, pingala was stimulated in the process and he had to balance the situation.

3 Likes

This is actually exactly what I thought to myself. I thought everyone is at their own place in development and enlightenment and I have to forgive their actions because they didn’t know any better. It helped me just release the hurt and anger because it took it from the “personal” (it was my fault) and made it their lack and shortcoming and it had nothing to do with me. I just happened to be the victim of their shortcoming because at the time I was young and powerless in that particular relationship. I see what you are saying though. I still have work to do but I think forgiving others shortcomings and making it not my fault helped me to heal and move on. I had a LOT to heal and move on from and it was life changing for me.

Thank you for your insights and sharing your perspective and thought on a subject that may assist me. I really respect your opinions and insight. They do help! I will try to do the meditations as you have indicated in this post. I have a hard time with meditating. I do not know what to think about! I try to keep my mind blank, and anytime a thought comes in I chase it away instead of inspecting it. I will definitely sit and view what comes to mind during these quiet quality times with myself! Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome hun, I love helping people open their minds to greater understanding, it just takes someone to put it in words we can all understand, you already knew it it just needed structure in the right order, I bet there’s plenty of things you could teach me, we all have piece’s to the puzzle as I call it, we just need to share what we have figured out so far :blush:

3 Likes