Any folks here have experience with the seven spheres rituals by rufus opus

Just looking for feed back what were youre guys experinces doing the rituals and how involved is the actual tituals with the planets and the effects on someone. Also what was the next step after youre done with that work of going through the "“spheres”?

2 Likes

Is it a book regarding planetary magick right?

1 Like

That book was wonderful.

It really helped me to prepare for adulthood.

I did also get 20000 from Jupiter, after reading it as well.

AVE JOVIS

3 Likes

Correct Vaguely its suppose to be an introduction using the art of drawing spirits into crystals by tristhemius…

Nice. Thats a great experimce.

Did you use the exact cigar & alcohol types described for each one?

1 Like

No, I did not.
I just read the book, and really started implementing these in my life, because I see myself as a prince, so I have to act like it.

And then the money rolled in. It was from a school loan, but MONEY IS MONEYYYY.

1 Like

So you did not perform the rituals…)))))
btw. I wonder, is the author a flat earther christian? He mentions the “fixed stars” & the Earth being at the center of the planets being spheres (basic dogma of flat-earthers)

1 Like

@zrntheholyintern2
He uses that terminology due to tradition stating such. Damien Echols uses the same terminology.

I highly doubt either of them are flat earthers.

The earth centric maps of the cosmos are meant to be maps of the soul, with man at the center and the various cosmological influences revolving around him.

It goes from least dense and most refined (Empyrean) all the way down the ladder manifestation to the most dense and least refined (Earth/Elements)

geocentric_heliocentric-580x310

4 Likes

I do not believe he is a Flat Earther. In the Book, Seven Spheres, its focus is on Hermetic Philosophy, and that philosophy has an idea of the planets being fixed because that is what was believed at the time of its creation. It implies that each planet has certain forces that it gives you to explore.

It’s a Sphere of Influence.

3 Likes

For fellas that went through with his work, mind if I ask, what was the purpose of the wand he prepares? It doesn’t mention any throughout the rite.
And, the tracing out of the circle has to be imaginary, or with some stencil on the ground? again, lacking indincation…