Any experiences in the Akashic records?

In koetting’s book Ipsissimus, he tells a story about a visit to the Akashic records which allowed him to “remember” or “download” (i’m not sure which verb would apply here) knowledge about his past lives.

I’ve been interested in this possibility for a long time but, in spite of years of efforts, I have yet to succeed in astral projection, so this is a path that is closed to me, at least for now.

As for the time being I can’t get any first hand experience, I was wondering if anyone here managed to enter the Akashic records and would like to share what happened.

Thanks

N.

Noemi, do you perhaps have any consistent energy building and raising techniques, like a consistent chakra meditation, or something like the Microcosmic Orbit of the Taoist? I am just asking because you are mentioning astral projection, and I am just starting out training consistently with this type of thing. My younger brother does E.A.'s Chakra meditation from Questing After Visions, and after 3 days, he could travel out his body simply by entering savasana. I am practicing the Microcosmic Orbit, and have felt myself priming to leave my body. I purposely stay in body, as I experience this mid-meditation, and don’t want to break the Orbit practice just to travel out of body. I also have no direct plans for using the skill, so I haven’t traveled yet, but again, that’s on purpose.

Learning to navigate the dream realm is also a path to the Akashic records, and circulating your energy also helps in this arena as well. I know this isn’t about an Akashic experience, but I thought you might appreciate some small suggestions on getting there (that is if you aren’t doing any of this at all right now).

Hi Metatron,

Thank you for your answer.
I have performed the Microcosmic orbit for more than 1 year and, sometimes, the energy starts circulating on its own, but so far it hasn’t helped.

I have never done the E.A. Chakra meditation but I have the book, so I’ll give it a try.

Again, another non-Akashic records post, but have you checked out Robert Bruce? His book Astral Dynamics has a lot of excellent information, including exercises - try to get the revised edition if possible. He also has a lot of good info on his website.

Yeah I’ve been there a couple of times. I havent really had the opportunity to try out the thing with the crystals EA did though.

Yes, Redcircle, I did, about 7 years ago. It was one of the first occult related book I bought. After working with it for months with zero results, I put it aside.

Thank you anyway for the suggestion.