Any entity linked to roosters/chickens?

K… So i had strange feeling dream, like i knew it is a dream - but i still felt it was somehow real.

The dream was about a chicken/rooster on my balcony, i thought it would go away if i open the door - but no it was just bravely standing there, and it had pattern/painting of rainbow on it, and on the other side a bee. Otherwise it was white.

I felt like this could have been some kind of a message… So any knowledge about such chickens/roosters?

Yes. do you practice voodoo or Santeria?

Was about to say something similar. Chickens are used in the sacrifices of Santeria and voodoo. One of the seven orishas is also depicted as a rooster, I don’t remember which.

But get a divination done to determine if it really meant anything.

Hmm, no i haven’t really practiced either of them… I think…

You can’t not know if you’ve been practicing voodoo or Santeria. They’re pretty distinct traditions.

Are you a brony? That sounds a lot like the cutey marks from my little pony, just on a rooster instead of a horse, which are both farm animals. Very typical of the substitutions dreams make, applying the structure of MLP to a different farm animal.

Are you a brony? That sounds a lot like the cutey marks from my little pony, just on a rooster instead of a horse, which are both farm animals. Very typical of the substitutions dreams make, applying the structure of MLP to a different farm animal.[/quote]

I see, now this thread has gone to jokes… My dreams usually have darker elements than those, which is part of why this was weird - and yet the chicken/rooster was not funny it was mighty.

At the same night’s dreams i was spitting blood in some dark apartment with a very fat guy without and a naked woman on sitting on a coach - although they were nice, and somehow the “brony chicken” was more scary.

Majority of my dreams are either weird or dark, and i’m not a brony - so this was weird. Also i have nothing against bronies if someone here is one, i guess its kind of cool if you feel like its your hobby and are not afraid to do it…

How about Abraxas, the Chiken Headed God;
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas[/url] Charles W. Cosimano, A.K.A Uncle Chuckie had some experiences with this Chiken Headed god here , www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/revelation.pdf

Are you a brony? That sounds a lot like the cutey marks from my little pony, just on a rooster instead of a horse, which are both farm animals. Very typical of the substitutions dreams make, applying the structure of MLP to a different farm animal.[/quote]

No dude, there IS a red chicken with a kind of rainbow color on the wings, in fact its the one most used for voodoo sacrifice.

MLP though…LMAO