Any easier way to summon Naamah?

Hi, Asenath I love your work. I’m trying to summon Naamah but in 1 of your books I have says she can only be contacted through obsidian scrying tool but I don’t have that can I just use water instead?

My experience is with chanting on beads. Let’s Her know you’re around and serious. Sets up a connection. Then deliver from memory and your heart Her evocation - give it everything you’ve got! Close down ritual. Wash your hands and face, perhaps prepare a meal of make a sandwich to distract your mind. Or, if needs be, perform the evocation often - at home, on the street, at lunch, etc. And keep notes in your Magickal Journal.

Al.

3 Likes

I would suggest using your own way, trying to use someone else’s way to summon a being tends to not always work for that person. I contact entities through projection and connections, some evoke, some invoke, some scry, some tarot, each of which all have their methods of doing so.

1 Like

I doubt The scrying medium matters that much. Sure the obsidian is likely To be helpful but I’ve had decent success with home Made Black mirror and smoke

2 Likes

K thanks