Any book or ritual on willpower and chants

Any book or ritual on willpower and chants. I am naive about magic, please.

3 Likes

Modern Magick by Kraig.

1 Like

Hello! Funny I have the ebook of the book already, Immediately it was by Donald m Kraig. I will go through it. Hope the ebook will do? Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Yeah, follow his program ritual wise and look at the last ritual in the book.

1 Like

Okay. What exactly do you mean by ritual wise? You mean completing every ritual?

1 Like

And if you have a better book on binding, banishing and protection I will appreciate that too. Thank you

1 Like

It’s not much but the sun is linked to willpower. You could pray to it or smth. Worked for me

1 Like

Start a meditation and work out routine for six months. After keeping loyal to this routine you will have a lot of will power. The hard yet most rewarding route.

2 Likes

Jason Miller protection and reversal is a treasure trove of defensive practices.

2 Likes

Baal Kadmon has several with chants. Kali Mantra Magick.

3 Likes

Thomas Karlssons book Qabalah, Qlippothic and Goetic Magick has mantras, and some basic rituals in from of invocations, where most other work for the reader would be to figure the rest out. Guided meditations are mentioned and encouraged.

You could do a mantra meditation, the Maha Krishna mantra would be good.
Krishna is the personality of godhead in Hindu mythology.

Meditation builds willpower and discipline, do it for a couple months then switch to a new mantra.

Adam blackthorn’s " sigils of power and transformation" has a sigil for increasing will power, concentration and 109 more for various other things

1 Like

To have willpower, increase vitality, life energy, physical and mental strenght, vigor, remove weakness, lack of energy, unnecessary fear, and fatigue I give you a mantra here :

HREEM KLEEM

How to use it ?
Choose a confortable posture focus on the sahasrara chakra ( top of head) and chant this mantra during 15-30mn.

HREEM= beej mantra ( seed sound) of Goddess Bhuvaneswhari (Primordial energy)
KLEEM = beej mantra of Krishna ( Attraction Force or Vashikaran).

So the meaning and intent of this mantra is attraction force of limitless primordial energy for willpower, lack of energy, mental strenght, physical strenght also etc

For best results keep this practice everyday and it will become more and more powerful.

2 Likes

Hello!. What book is that actually.

Okay, thank you for the help and how should it be pronounced?

Hello! Thank you for reaching out, does it also mean I should pray the Christian way?

2 Likes

THis would be the author and title

1 Like

Hey! As far as I know, your intention is key, therefore how you pray doesn’t really matter. But you could do it the Christian way, I suppose

2 Likes

They are pronounced as you see them, you can check some youtube video in which they are pronounced Hreem can be write Hrim and Kleem as Klim.

1 Like