Any astrologers?

I need someone to interpret my astral map, I suck at Astrology and have no time to learn it right now. Since Im out of funds I cant pay for it, so what about a deal?

I do 5 divinations for your interpretation, huh?

Thank you!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDiazin, post:1, topic:3568ā€]I need someone to interpret my astral map, I suck at Astrology and have no time to learn it right now. Since Im out of funds I cant pay for it, so what about a deal?

I do 5 divinations for your interpretation, huh?

Thank you![/quote]

sure.

Ohh man, I must say I got really surprised with Daniā€™s readingā€¦ The man told EVERYTHING about me and my life! Not a single statement wrong!

I really recomend him if someone needs such services.

Thank you Dani!

Still open for the deal

[quote=ā€œDiazin, post:3, topic:3568ā€]Ohh man, I must say I got really surprised with Daniā€™s readingā€¦ The man told EVERYTHING about me and my life! Not a single statement wrong!

Thank you Dani!

Still open for the deal[/quote]

well, Iā€™m not that good. Lol.

But yeah, i was really good
at astrology in the days, but then
i left it. But now I need it again lol.

Just dusting off some parts of my mind.

How long have you been studying Astrology Dani?

Do you do the natal charts yourself, or do you find them on the internet & interpret them?

Itā€™s a field I plan on ā€˜revisitingā€™ when Iā€™m more experienced. I have high respect for astrologers, it takes alot of work to get beyond ā€˜basics.ā€™

9Shadows here on the forum is a fantastic astrologer. She did my and my fiancĆ©ā€™s natal (birth), adult, and relationship/compatibility charts. We did an exchange of services and I was so impressed I had to give her more freebies. Sheā€™ll be opening an etsy shop soon offering astrology charts and tarot readings as well.

The relationship chart was really cool and gave me and my lady insights into each otherā€™s personalities and what we are most and least compatible, and our strengths and weaknesses so we could see what we need to work on and what we need to agree to disagree about.

[quote="-TWF-, post:6, topic:3568"]9Shadows here on the forum is a fantastic astrologer. She did my and my fiancĆ©ā€™s natal (birth), adult, and relationship/compatibility charts. We did an exchange of services and I was so impressed I had to give her more freebies. Sheā€™ll be opening an etsy shop soon offering astrology charts and tarot readings as well.

The relationship chart was really cool and gave me and my lady insights into each otherā€™s personalities and what we are most and least compatible, and our strengths and weaknesses so we could see what we need to work on and what we need to agree to disagree about.[/quote]

When she opens her ETSY shop I will have to check it out! :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œDani123321, post:4, topic:3568ā€][quote=ā€œDiazin, post:3, topic:3568ā€]Ohh man, I must say I got really surprised with Daniā€™s readingā€¦ The man told EVERYTHING about me and my life! Not a single statement wrong!

Thank you Dani!

Still open for the deal[/quote]

well, Iā€™m not that good. Lol.

But yeah, i was really good
at astrology in the days, but then
i left it. But now I need it again lol.

Just dusting off some parts of my mind.[/quote]

well, i get the person birthday then i use google star Map
and go back to how the sky looked like when they were born.
And then i map out how the sky will look like later in the future.
From there i can predict his emotions and thoughts along
with others emotions and thoughts. Itā€™s really. About
the relationship of different people together
affected differently by the stars. But yeah.

The stars affect or moods and thoughts. when we are in the womb, the
stars massively affect little things in our brains, along
with genes and other things.

Then i do numerology and other things and put it all
together. And find whatā€™s more evident in the person
and what all the maps and diagrams of them
have in common.

And no, i do this for free, no payment necessary, but
it takes a while for me to write it. I never
really use my computer, i just use my phone on Balg.

But yeah, i donā€™t memorize all of it. So i have
to go to my trusty star book to remember certain
things and alignments.

I wonā€™t expose to much of Diazinā€™s chart and stuff, but he
Has potential. Mostly for the work habit he can
produce. since, magic and stuff
is really demanding.

[quote="-TWF-, post:6, topic:3568"]9Shadows here on the forum is a fantastic astrologer. She did my and my fiancĆ©ā€™s natal (birth), adult, and relationship/compatibility charts. We did an exchange of services and I was so impressed I had to give her more freebies. Sheā€™ll be opening an etsy shop soon offering astrology charts and tarot readings as well.

The relationship chart was really cool and gave me and my lady insights into each otherā€™s personalities and what we are most and least compatible, and our strengths and weaknesses so we could see what we need to work on and what we need to agree to disagree about.[/quote]

Hmm, who knows? Maybe sheā€™s up to a deal :slight_smile:

Well holy shit Dani is our team astrologer.

Iā€™m impressed.

Glad you stuck around kid.

If you are availing your services to us, I shall oblige.

Iā€™ve been thinking about getting a natal chart done myself, it will certainly help me unravel some of the ā€˜mysteryā€™ Iā€™ve been going through I think.

Good stuff Dani!

On a lighter noteā€¦

Trust me youā€™ll end up with legions of bitches if you stick with astrologyā€¦lmao. Girls love astrology. In a few years you will not remember these girl troubles.

I have a job for you! :wink:

Iā€™ve asked Fan I to do a reading for me and I will report back with the results.
I have to second what Gnosis said and admit I too am pretty damn impressed as well.
Maybe youā€™ve found your notch Dani!

Haha my how the tables have turned.First Dani was askingeeveryone else for readings now I find myself asking him for one.

Be the one who is sought.Do not be the knocker. ( or however one of those demonic kings put it lol)

Edit:Please excusey horrible typos.Iā€™ll be typing on a phone until I can afford another laptop.

[quote=ā€œMusta_Krackish, post:11, topic:3568ā€]Iā€™ve asked Fan I to do a reading for me and I will report back with the results.
I have to second what Gnosis said and admit I too am pretty damn impressed as well.
Maybe youā€™ve found your notch Dani!

Haha my how the tables have turned.First Dani was askingeeveryone else for readings now I find myself asking him for one.

Be the one who is sought.Do not be the knocker. ( or however one of those demonic kings put it lol)

Edit:Please excusey horrible typos.Iā€™ll be typing on a phone until I can afford another laptop.[/quote]

just finished Mustas. Going on Gnosis.
My reputation was on the line
so Diazin donā€™t feel left out
because i gave you secrets
while i looked at musta more clearly.
So your both equal.

Hey guys if you do ask me, realize
im doing this for free and i like
to publish quite a deep, descriptive,
clear, and long analysis of you. Therefore
i can sort of only do one a day. Also
i do this with a star app, a notebook, and then
i type it with my phone. Just ask
diazin and musta how much i wrote
and how good of analysis i gave them.

So please be generous and donā€™t feel That
im not going to do yours. This takes me quite a long
time and i have to do a lot of math and geometry, plus
i put it all together to give you a description of
who you are show the more evident traits and stuff.
So please dont be a dick if i get typos or take
while. ( i have a couple requests
now from people)

Told you guys, heā€™s the real deal! It doesnt even look like the whininā€™ boy we all know xD

Ill post the reading he did for me so you guys may know what he can do for you.

I was born in January 3, 1990, 10:20pm - SĆ£o Paulo, SĆ£o Paulo, Brazil.

[i]Your Life Path will be composed of many paths. Change will be a recurring event throughout your life, and you will welcome these changes as gateways to new opportunities and the development of free will. With time you will become a defender of freedom. You will view the world through liberalā€™s eyes, and will most likely champion the causes of the worldā€™s underdogs

The person youā€™ll mature into ensures that throughout your life you will experience the thrills which come with change and constantly develop your free will. In your later years your personal freedom will be fully developed. You will still be a risk taker and embrace change. People will find you very attractive, because you have somehow managed to mature without losing your youthful spirit.

Certain periods in your life:

1. A period where you should be building a solid foundation on which to carry on your life. You may be building a home, family or career. Whatever you are doing, it is not a time in which you will or should take it easy.

2. A period where you should be building a solid foundation on which to carry on your life. You may be building a home, family or career. Whatever you are doing, it is not a time in which you will or should take it easy.

3. A time in which you will learn to apply power and authority in an effective way. In this period you should master the basic skills to become a good leader: organization, management and hopefully the application of justice for all.

4.You will learn how to have balanced relationships with others without sacrificing your inner self. Your talents for relating to others as well as helping others relate to each other will grow.

Things that will challenge you: ( only doing the 4 most significant )

1. Challenge is to learn how to manage your natural sensitivity to others, aversion to conflict and need for harmony in a way that will not repress your own needs. In time you will learn to balance your needs with those of others.

2. Challenge always marks a very serious period in your life. This period will be marked by intense introspection and the pursuit of spiritual wisdom. Your challenge will be to move through this period of self-discovery while dealing with the isolation such inner journeys often cause. Also you will have to learn to differentiate reality from fantasy.

3. Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While this Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

4. challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours. Yours is an old soulā€“youā€™ve already struggled through all the challenges of the other times.
    Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges. You may simply drift through life without a destination or goals. Or you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice and vision. At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isnā€™t. Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility which comes with a this challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your free challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.

Now your personality. A bit surprising, but not to much:

You are creative, optimistic and have a great sense of humor. You find it easy to make others happy, put a smile their faces. Along with everything that comes with being a Capricorn. ( i donā€™t really have to write Capricorn traits as they are all over the internet, but put these 2 together. )

This year:

This is a good year for you to collect yourself.
put all of the pieces that make up your life into a cohesive, orderly structure. This is also a good time for you to take time for others, learn the value of compromise and foster harmony in your life as a whole.

See your a bit specialā€¦ Holy shit.

You have mostly no destiny more than what you choose.
Your seriously a blank page with an iron will. You have problems
yeah, but shit your destined from some serious Ascension.

As a Capricorn, you have Saturn as your houseā€¦

You have no destiny, you choose magic and ascension.
You seriously can ascend in this life if youā€™d like. and
not have to come back to earth. So you donā€™t have to
start the cycle over again and break free.

Iā€™ll tell you my take on a Capricorn. (Stereotypical Capricorn)
Also, Capricorn are dedicated motherfuckers.
They are what you call ā€œTop Dogsā€ of the zodiac.
They donā€™t show off, and they donā€™t like people much.
They are workaholics, but do enjoy seeing their
work give fruit.
Your a bit of a dick to lazy people, but your ok with
that as those people donā€™t deserve a reward.
You are genuinely nice though. As in
like. "Hello, Iā€™m Diazin. How may I help you?"
that sort of nice.
You are domineering, even egotistical, on your route to the top. Youā€™ll tell others itā€™s part of being a leader with bright new ideas and shit like that. General excuses, but theyā€™re good excuses.
Your very down to earth. A rock so to speak. You are stable. And hate being unstable. You are the guy in a suit with a cadillac.

You are hard with emotions as you canā€™t really express them.
You feel awkward and shit. Like, " Stop this cuddle wuddle shit bro! "

You are however the stereotypical rich guy who gets the girls.
You do things classically with Woman and a dates. Flowers,
a date, a kiss. In marriage you are also pretty stereotypical
hello kids! Iā€™m off to work. Goodbye beautiful wife and stable family!
your that guy who is a perfectionist. If you say youā€™ll do something,
youā€™ll go to the fucking ends of the world to get it. While still being realistic.

Oh and your also very, very Realistic. None of that ā€œimagination and have faithā€ shit.

What really sets you apart is that the doors are open for you. You have
everything in line for ascension. Your even a workaholic and care
little about the results. You do, but the work is fun.
Just as the demonic kings say. WORK. WORK. WORK! worry
not about the results, only pay attention to the work. The
results come from the work. You must focus
on the present and work. Build your kingdom. The results
will come as a result.

Yeah, work your ass off. You could achieve a ton
of shit.

Which goes hand im hand with Defectronā€™s reading.
And now i know why his reading came out
like it did.

you have no destiny, but the one you choose.

Your welcome. I expect the same amount of work
from you Diazin :wink:

it seems that i out preform you! XD

Lol, my ass your the Top Dog, Capricorn! XD

Jk.

But yeah. There you go.
[/i]

TWF

Thank you, Iā€™m glad you liked the astrology reportsā€¦ The service exchange was worth itā€¦ If any one wants astrology readings, I will be opening a store, shortlyā€¦ Right now all of my study time is going in EA, and trying to read through all of his books, itā€™s exciting. (But, I can always make time for astrology reports)ā€¦ His program is amazing, and Iā€™m really loving working with itā€¦ I canā€™t wait for his soul travel programā€¦ The quality is top notch, he shows you step by step and is super easy to understandā€¦ If you havenā€™t bought his program, itā€™s sooo worth itā€¦

My etsy store should be open soon, so if anyone wants there charts done, this is advanced astrology reports, not what you get from astrology websites, well most of themā€¦
It really does help out with your relationships, as well as yourself, your personal chart to your own childhood is extremely nice, as you get to see what planets effected your upbringing, since you lived through your own childhood, itā€™s a great way to start understanding your adult chartā€¦ I use them to help me with my kids as well, as I create children reports for both younger kids and older kids, which I can draw up for anyone interestedā€¦ Along with several other reportsā€¦ Shoot a private message if you are interestedā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is doing wellā€¦ I have not disappeared, Iā€™m just overly busy right nowā€¦ Canā€™t wait to get back on the forum daily in about a week and a halfā€¦ :slight_smile:
Thanks again TWF for the complementsā€¦ :slight_smile:
Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the reportsā€¦ Astrology if used properly, and understood is extremely valuableā€¦ :slight_smile:
Always my pleasure to be of helpā€¦
9Shadows

Iā€™d be willing to do an energy trade, if anyone would be interested

1 Like

You can learn horary astrology for free at www.alwaysastrology.com

They give a series of lessons with online tests. I found it very useful when learning.

1 Like

Sure Iā€™ll trade with you.

1 Like