Anubis Invocation

Hi there once again. I had a dream on 14th April 2019. I dreamt about being an archaeologist and went to one of the tunnels in the pyramids in Egypt. I found a small statue of Anubis.

Now, i thought that this was Anubis calling to me. I also always wanted to be an archaeologist and I love the history subject especially regarding Ancient Egypt. Therefore, I did an invocation of Anubis.

I did the invocation with what I had due to limited resources such as a white candle, some incense and food and water as offerings. I ate the offerings during the invocation. Here was what I chanted:
Hail to Thee,Anubis,Anpu,Neb-ta-djeser!

Come to me!

Oh high one,

Oh mighty one,

Oh master of secrets for those in the Underworld,

Oh Pharaoh of those in Amenti,

Oh Chief Physician,

Oh good son of Osiris,

He whose face is strong among the Gods,

You should appear befor the hand of Osiris.

You should serve the souls of Abydos. In order that they all live through you,these souls,the ones of the sacred underworld.

Come to the earth!

Reveal yourself to me here today!’

I felt Anubis dark energy. I talked to him and thanked him for being present. Just after that, I felt extremely tired and I had to sleep for 11 hours. The next day was very bad, I felt very lonely and I was not interested in doing my schoolwork. Even today I spent 12 hours on my phone. I seriously don’t know what is happening to me. Before I invoked Anubis, I was making great progress at school and I was working greatly with Beelzebub.

Did Anubis curse me? Is he angry with me? I always felt connected to Anubis and I like him very much. Please help me. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Did you feel any return contact during the invocation? I would consider whether he’s trying some sort of test before making full contact. It’s not unheard of for entities to do this. I hope he answers your call soon

1 Like

I didn’t feel anything besides a very dark energy.

Anubis feels very dark and grim. That is a common thing with many spirits that deal with death. I doubt he’s upset with you. It sounds like a simple case of side effect. That is how Anubis feels, and what you described is your natural reaction to his energy. The more you become accustomed to it the less depressed you become.

6 Likes

You might want to do a banishing and clear your space. It feels like you have lingering energy, which is affecting you.

1 Like

How do I do a banishing ritual and to banish who? And what do you mean I have lingering energy affecting me? Thank you.

You are probably not strongly attuned to the dark side. After a Qliphot energy work that Problem should be actually solved.

1 Like

About that @TheMadManiac hang on: here’s how to do a banishing ritual:

What’s commonly refered to as LBRP = Lesser Banishing Rite of the Pentagram. In the video above E.A Koetting does, according to me, an abridged version of the rite skipping a few steps which according to him are a bit superflous.

The traditional way is much longer and are quite complex, plus it doesn’t end there. E.A’s version is shorter and according to me works pretty well. Try his as well as the traditonel way to see the difference for yourself.

2 Likes

The energy of every being interacts with the environment it’s in, including us. So, wherever we go, we leave an energy signature. That energy, depending on its intensity, can affect whoever then exists within that environment.

You should get into the habit of performing a banishing ritual before and after every operation that you perform. This clears the space and brings the energy back to normal.

Here is a simple incantation that works:

"KOF banishing incantation (Kingdom of Flames)
Use this with your energy and say this 3 times (KOF banishing incantations) in every room (Left Hand Path):

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine."

It’s from here: INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :) - #106 by CyberLord

If I’ve done some heavy work, I may also place a sliced lime in the room or house for 24hrs, possibly some salt in a bowl, or a combination of the two. Discard this afterwards.

3 Likes

I use this one as well, channelled from METON by @Micah:

"Incantation for Banishing

Ashta Malku dozef lata
esh pon ron te suro maka
Izzef mun to so rem ba te ka
Lux onf inido"

Source: Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology - #17 by Micah

5 Likes

Thank you all for the replies

1 Like

Hey my friend had a breakup and picked up an Anubis statue from a fair in Germany
He is mostly alone and occasionally feel stressed enough to die.I wanted to help him so I asked Mother Bastet to show me a vision how my intervention can help him and I saw a terrible vision where he was weeping and I was dead or not IDK bleeding throat was visible. Even I saw a vision of him sitting with red rolled eyes.
I can’t comprehend the meaning

Welcome @SoulofIsisBastet. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Do some energy work and balance Anubis’ energy with that of a solar deity like Ra or Horus.

2 Likes